Back with the Autobots

Starscream had been acting strange lately but you soon found out why. He had somehow gotten all four Omega Keys and he was going back to the Nemesis and Megatron. He was now making you go live with the Autobots.

"Starscream, if you go back to the Decepticons Megatron will kill you!" You said loudly.

"He won't since I have the Omega keys." Starscream told you.

"But why can't I come with you?" You asked him.

"Because Megatron wouldn't hesitate to squish you." Starscream said seriously.

You packed as much of your stuff that you could fit in the large suitcase that Starscream had given you. The Autobots would help with the rest. Starscream then activated his holoform and gave you one last kiss. You cried a little as his holoform fizzled away.

"Goodbye, Y/n." Starscream said as he quickly ran out of the Harbinger with the Omega keys.

As you finished packing you heard several sets of ped steps. Then you saw the Autobots walk into Starscream's berthroom.

"Are you ready to go?" Smokescreen asked you.

"Y-yeah." You said as you tried not to cry anymore.

The Autobots then helped you move everything that Starscream had given you to the Military base. Most of everything was moved to a storage building. Agent Fowler was even going to help you get a house. But for now you would sleep in the human area of the Autobot base on a camping cot. That evening you called your parents and told them what had happened to you, they even came to see you the next day.