Second meeting (Cybertronian)

It was the last day Brandon, Konner and Seth would be in town and you wanted so say goodbye to your three new friends so you all would have a picnic. The Strange thing is they wanted to have it out at the abandoned farm house a few miles out of town because they said they had a surprise for you. So you get your warmest clothes on and grab a water bottle from your fridge and start walking/driveing out there.

              ~ Starscream's P.OV. ~

"I really hope she doesn't freak out when she sees us in our true forms." Starscream said nervously.

"Don't worry Starscream, she seems like the kind of human that wouldn't freak out, I mean she isn't even afraid to catch spiders." Breakdown said with a smile.

"You would say that Breakdown, but what if she does?" Starscream said.

"Don't worry Screamer, I'm sure Breakdown is right." Knockout said with a smirk.

"Don't call me that ridiculous name Knockout!" Starscream said angrily.

                  ~ Your P.O.V ~

I finally make it to my destination
and see them waiting.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm a little late." I said as I waved.

"That's alright Y/n, we have something important to tell you." Knockout said

"Oh and what is it?" I asked him curiously.

"Promise you won't freak out?" Starscream asked you.

"I promise." I said.

"Ok, Y/n, we aren't exactly humans." Knockout said.

"What do you mean, Konner?" I asked him as I tilted your head to the side.

"We are actually Cybertronians, from a very far away planet called Cybertron." Knockout told you.

"But you all look like humans." I said.

"That's because we're using Holoforms." Breakdown told you.

"So, what do you guys look like?" I asked them.

"Do you really want to see?" Starscream asked you.

"Yes Seth, I do." I said with confidence.

"Alright." Knockout said. And with that they fizzled out and were replaced with three giant robots .

After they fizzled out and I saw their real forms, I started feeling really dizzy and fainted.

           ~ Starscream's P.O.V ~

"Knockout, Breakdown look what happened, she's fainted because she couldn't handle our true forms and now we have to take her so she doesn't tell the other fleshlings of us!" I said angrily.

"We can't take her, Megatron would be furious, and most likely kill her as soon as he saw her!" Knockout said dramatically.

"Scrap, you're right Knockout, then I suppose I'll take her since I'm technically a neutral." I muttered.

"Are you sure Starscream?
I mean, talking care of a human, especially a female human is a big responsibility." Knockout told me.

"I'm sure, besides the Harbinger is in a isolated place where no other humans will be." I said.

"If you say so, but you'll have to wait for her to wake up so she can get her things." Knockout said.

"Very well, of course I'll have to install a human area for her in my room so she won't do hurt herself." I said as I rubbed his chin with one of his digits.

            ~ Knockout's P.O.V. ~

"We would love to stay and see how this turns out but we have to get back to the Nemesis before Megatron blows a fuse." I told Starscream.

"Very well, goodbye Knockout and Breakdown." Starscream said.

"Soundwave, can we have a ground bridge? We're ready to return". I asked threw my com.

As the groundbridge appeared, we both wished Starscream the best of luck then went through.

          ~ Starscream's P.O.V ~

As I watched Knockout and Breakdown leave I was thinking of what to tell Y/n when she wakes up.