A few years later/he finds you

One day about seven years after the war between the Autobots and Decepticons was done you were out in your yard relaxing. You had somewhat moved on with your life after Starscream left, but you still missed him. As you laid on a blanket on your lawn you heard the sound of a jet engine, and it kept getting louder. You screamed as an unknown Cybertronian transformed and landed near you.

"Hey! Who do you think you are?" You asked the Cybertronian as you yelled.

"Y/n?" Starscream asked when he realized that he landed near you.

"Wait... Starscream?!" You asked, not really believing that it was really him.

Starscream smiled down at you before he sat down and activated his holoform. When you saw his new holoform you were practically drooling. You couldn't believe that this was the seeker that you had fallen in love with. But you were thankful that he didn't look like a femme anymore.

"Y/n, I've missed you." Starscream said as you ran up to his holoform and hugged him.

"I thought that you left me!" You said as tears threatened to leak out of your eyes.

"A lot has changed." Starscream said as he kissed you.

You had butterflies in your stomach as he kissed you. When you pulled away for air he told you how the Decepticons were no longer around, minus a few who didn't get the memo. He also told you about how he killed the Predacons and how he found the minicons he had tried to use to to gain power with. He also told you about how he was captured and how he was put on trial and imprisoned for a year. Then you told him about what happened after he had left you.

And then you gave him a tour of your house. He was impressed at the size of it. After you showed him around your house you showed him to your bedroom where you both had some fun for a few hours.

_______________________________________

Starscream's new holoform

Your house