Your fear

It had been a few days since Starscream left to go get energon so you started to think he had left you behind. When Starscream finally got back he went to process the energon he had gotten then he went to see you. However, when he got to his room he saw you on your bed shaking and crying.

"Y/n, what's the matter, did something happen?" He asked you.

"S-Starscream, you came back." You said as you wiped your tears away.

Starscream activated his holoform and ran up the stairs to your bedroom.

"Of course I came back, why would you think I wouldn't?" He asked you.

"W-well, i-in the past when I cared about a man t-they would l-leave
m-me because t-they found someone better, even if we were just friends." You said as you cried more.

Starscream's spark sank a little when you called him your friend because he had a crush on you but he would still comfort you and maybe you would be more than friends with him someday.

"I would never leave you no matter what, I really do adore you Y/n." Starscream said seriously.

"T-thank you Star." You said as a small smile appeared on your face.

You both spent the rest of the day together and he promised you he would never leave for a few days again without telling you.