He finds your secret hobby

Today you were looking for something you had lost in one of the spare rooms in the Harbinger so Starscream being the sneaky seeker he was decided to look through your room and closet to find out if you had any secrets.

"Hm, lets see, I haven't found anything under the bed and nothing in the nightstand so I think I will check in the closet." Starscream said as he went into your walk in closet.

He opened the door and turned on the lights. He was surprised at how many clothes, jewelry and shoes that he had gotten for you.

"She definitely has a lot of clothes and jewelry, but what's that on that shelf over there?" Starscream asked himself when he spotted an odd shelf in the back.

He went over and saw twelve model horses.

"So, Y/n collects model horses, Hm. Wel,l at least I know that she also has a secret hobby, now I have to get out of here before she comes back." Starscream said as he chuckled to himself.

He then turned off the lights and closed you closet door and went down the stairs, a few minutes you came back into Starscream's room and headed towards your kitchen only to find Starscream eating some cookies.

"Hey Star, I see you're enjoying the cookies I made." You said as you smiled.

"Yes, you are a wonderful cook. Did you find what you were looking for ?" Starscream asked you curiously.

"Yes, I did." You said happily.

"By the way, what did you lose?" He asked you curiously.

"Oh, my flashlight. I accidentally left it in another room." You said as you held up your flashlight.