Special 6/7k/8k/9k chapter

Special chappie for getting 6k reads omg ilysfm

-Haileys pov-

I open my eyes as a small line of sunshine leeks through the curtain and into me and Justin's holiday house here in BoraBora (a/n idk if that's how you spell it or whatever)

It's our honeymoon.We just flew in yesterday straight after the after party for the wedding,it was great.Me and Justin were just so,so utterly in love.

God I love him.

A small groan sounded from Justin next to me,I turned over to him to see him awake,and shirtless.

Smirking,I wrapped my arm around him and snuggled into his chest,"Morning" I whispered quietly.

"Goodmorning my beautiful wife."He chuckles.

I smile,"wife...That has a nice ring to it."I joked.

He laughed a little.

I got up and walked over to the kitchen,"You hungry babe?"I call out to him.

"I'll just call the chef!"He says.

I nod,even though he can't see me,and walk back out to him.

"Put your bathing suit on,I've got a surprise."He winks.

I laugh and nod,walking I've to the closet we had unpacked our stuff in.I grab a bright green bikini with hot pink straps on the side of the bottoms.I quickly get changed,not caring about Justin as he got changed too.

Once we were finished,as if on cue,the chef came.He cooked me some pancakes and Justin bacon and eggs.It was great.

"So what's the surprise?"I say swallowing my last bite of pancakes as Justin washed his dish.

"What part of surprise do you not understand."He says sarcastically.

I just sigh in response.

He takes my hand in his and we walk out of our house and he leads me to the beach.

"Lets swim for a bit."He smirks.

I furrow my eyebrows but follow him into the clear blue water,it was perfect tempreture.To say the least,it was beautiful.

After we swim and mess around a bit he leads me out of the water and towards a jet ski.

"Hop on."He smirks.

"What?!?!"

He just laughs and picks me up,throws me over his shoulder and walks to the jetski.he places me lightly on top and and away we go.

We pull up to a cave and ride into the entrance slowly,it wasnt comepletly black but it was pretty dark.

Then I see flickering lights at the end of the cave.As we get closer it becomes more clearer,candles.

As we get right next to it,I finally see it.A smile grows on my face and Justin smiles to,helping me off.We hold hands and walk over to the picnic,sitting down on thee picnic blanket.

"Justin,this is so cute."I giggle.

"I hope you like it,I had to sneak out here at 4am before you woke up to set it up."he smiles.

"Really?You would do that for me?"

"Of course I would."he says as if its the most obvious thing ever.

We talk for a bit,eat for a bit.And then he offeres me some wine.

Now is the right time to tell him I guess.

"Justin I can't have any wine."I sigh.

"Why?"He asks curiously,furrowing his eyebrows.

"Um..Because..Well..I..I just."

"Hailey,its ok,You can tell me."Justin kisses my cheek softly.

"Well.."

"yeah...?"he prompts me to keep going.

"I'm Pregnet."

--------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS OMG HAILEY IS PREGNET.

NOW THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SPECIAL 6K CHAPTER BECAUSE I WAS SO HAPPY I REACHED 6K BUT I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO FINISH IT AND THEN BOOM I GOT 7K SO YEAH ITS A SPECIAL 6/7K CHAPPIE YAAAAY IDK WHY IM WRITING IN CAPS LOL.

Anyways..Every 1k reads i get,i'll be posting a chapter.So when i get 8k reads ill be posting the next chapter :)

PLEASE read my new book 'My Demons.'.Its a jariana/justin and ariana/love story.Ariana is a self-harmer,and justin,well,hes a life saver ;)

Its got 58 reads so far with only 2 chapters so im pretty happy about that.

SO yeah go read it and ilysm all of you thank you so much for 6k and 7kk i think i currently have seventhousand,two hundred and twenty something reads which is incredible because this story isnt even that good and especially this chapter because it was so rushed but trust me 'My Demons" is waaaay better so go read that.

i dont think anyones gonna even read this everyone probably removed it form their library because i dont update anymore but yeah ilysm and sorry for the long ass authors note and the short ass chapter.

insta-

boca.sparkle

kik-

.twerkitgrande

ilyyyy

oh and sorry for typos too lazy to go re-read it lmao