chapter 14-the meet and greet

at the meet and greet

*HAILEYS POV*

I fiddle with my fingers nervously as the first fan approaches.

Me and Justin are sitting side by side at a table with a marker next to each of us if they want us to sign anything.

"Hello"Justin greets the fan.

"Oh my god hi.."She squeals happily.

"Hey"I smile and wave.She looks at me unpleasantly and rolls her eyes. I sigh and look down at my fingers again.

"w-whats your name?"Justin hesitates,wondering what to say.

"I'm Lizzy!I love you so so so so so much!So i made this scrapbook of you.Its pictures of my life and yours all mixed together..I hope you like it.."Lizzy says handing him a hand made scrapbook.

"Wow,thank you so much!"His eyes widen and he smiles great fully.

"C-could i get a photo?"She stutters.

"yeah of course,come around here.."Justin says signalling for her to come around the side as one of the security takes her picture.She gives Justin one last hug and then leaves.

The next girl walks up and smiles at me aswel as Justin.

"Hi!"Justin says.

"Hey"I smile.

"Hi guys,omg im so happy for both of you!!"She squeals.I giggle and thank her.

"Can i tell you a secret??"Justin half whispers.Her eyes widen and she nods,leaning in so he can whisper in her ear.

"You're the kind of belieber that makes me the most happy.The ones that support me,thank you"He whispers and the girls smiles while pulling away.

"Would you like me to sign that?"Justin says pointinig to a notepad.

"Yeah,and could you to Hailey?"She says excitedly.I smile and nod,signing my name next to Justins and handing her back the paper,then getting a photo with her.

After we've met everyone,i feel pretty good.I mean,most of them were pretty good,some girls were a little rude but i guess i can live with it. After we finish,its about 5:30pm.

"So,you hungry?"I ask Justin as we leave the meet and greet room.

"Yeah,lets go get take out or something.."He shrugs.I nod in agreement.

"So,how did you feel about the meet and greet?"He interwines our fingers as we walk down the street,luckily there was only a few people out,i guess most people stay in in Australia.

"um,pretty good.Those few girls made me want to punch them.."I laugh and he joins in.

"But,most of them were really nice and happy for us,which maked me happy"I shrug,watching the passing traffic.

"Yeah same.."He smiles.

"Hailey..I'm so sorry for not sticking up for you..I just didn't know what to say.."He shakes his head,as if he was scolding himself.

"Justin,its fine..I really don't mind.."I shake my head and peck his cheek.

"It was the wrong thing to do,im so sorry.."He says looking down.

"Justin.."I top him,forcing him to face me.

"yes..."he says more of a statement because he knows im going to answer anyway.

"It isnt your fault,i promise im not mad.."I say pecking his lips.He nods and we continue walking.

"How about in here.?"Justin points to a burger place we come across.