Memory loss

*Justins pov*

"HAILEY WATCH OUT!"I scream.

Then it hit her,a massive black car hit her.Her head bounced off the windshield and she flipped over and before I knew it,she was lying face down on the concrete.

"Hailey!"Fredo cried out and everyone scrambled out of the car and ran over to her.

"Hailey baby wake up!"I scream,the tears uncontrollably running down my face.

Noah stands behind us,shaking.He looks like he isn't breathing and his face has a shocked expression plastered on it.The driver of the car was a man a little older then me,he came running over to us with his hand covering his mouth.

"Oh my god,I'll call an ambulance"he said pulling out his phone and pressing a few numbers before talking into it.

"Hailey.."I cried!stroking her hair.I felt a wet substance on my fingers so I look at my hand to see it covers in blood.

"Oh god Hailey"Chaz gasps running a hand through his hair.

"HAILEY?Hailey can you hear us?"Ryan says desperately.

Then it was all a big blur,sirens and flashing lights.Somehow we ended up at the hospital,me sitting in the waiting area crying my eyes out while we all waited for scooter to come.

"HAILEY?JUSTIN?!"someone yelled desperately.i turn to face where the voice was coming from to see scooter screaming.

"Scooter over here!"Ryan waved.

"Where is she?!"he asked desperately,when no one answered he repeated himself,"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!"he screams,earning stares.

Still no one answered him so he ran off down the hall.I stand up and desperately run after him.

"SCOOTER!"I yell but he comes running,looking in every room.

Then he stops at one room and covers his mouth with his hand,sobbing into it.I run as fast as my legs will take me and run next to him.I look in the room to see Hailey with stuff on her arms and machines beeping,an oxygen mask covering her face.I feel the tears come and before I knew it,we were both sobbing.And then the unthinkable happens.

"HAILEY!"I scream as her heart monster stops beeping and continues on a straight line.

Doctors rush over to her and start pumping her chest.

"Excuse me sir you can't be here"a nurse comes up to both of us.

"HAILEY!"I cry,her heart monitor still not beeping.

"BACKUP!"the nurse yells trying to hold me back as I run into the room.

I feel a few strong arms pull me back and they close the door,but I catch one last glimpse of them getting those electric things and pressing them to her chest(a/n sorry idk what they r called lmaooo)

***

*Haileys pov*

I slowly open my eyes to beeping sound and white lights blinding me.My vision is blurry so I blink a few times to help me see.Finally it became clear and I took in my surroundings.

White walls

Monitors

Beeping sounds

Guy in the floor

GUY IN THE FLOOR?!

I blink a few times to make sure I'm not hallucinating and believe it or not,there is stupid Justin lying ion the floor asleep.