We meet again

*Haileys pov*

~ 1 month later ~

I step out of the shower and dry myself before throwing on some sweats and an oversized jumper.

I walk back into the bedroom and am greeted by a husky voice from behind.

"Goodmorning babe."he greets.I turn around and see him leaning against the bed frame,still shirtless.

"Your awake!"I say happily running over to him and laying on top of him and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Yes I am"he laughs causing me to roll my eyes.

"NOAH!"Noah's mom yells from downstairs.I get off of him and he stands up

"BREAKFAST IS READY FOR YOU AND HAILEY!"she calls back,causing me to smile.

"Why is you mom so cute?"I joke giggling.

"I don't know,I'm just lucky like that."he shrugs jokingly."I'll meet you down there,I just need to have a quick shower."he says.I nod and make my way downstairs.

"Good morning Hailey."Noah's mom Melissa smiles.

"Morning Melissa"I smile taking a bottle of water out of the fridge.

I practically stay here every night so I know I'm welcome to do whatever I like.

"Would you like some pancakes?" She asks as I sit at the table.

"I would love some,thank you."I smile and she hands me a plate with 3 pancakes on it.I grab some maple syrup and pour it into my pancakes before beginning eating.

Just in case you were wondering;Me and Justin broke up,well I broke up with him.Noah was a really good help and I developed stronger feelings for him,so we got together.To my surprise, Justin and Selena are dating.Me and my dad got into a little argument so I haven't been staying there lately,but I do miss him.I think somewhere inside me I miss Justin to,but I am still so angry.What made me even angrier was the fact that he didn't even text or call after that night,he just dropped contact with me,and I haven't seen him since.

"Guess who?"I hear someone whisper and a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Hmm,I wonder."I roll my eyes jokingly,leaning back and pecking Noah's lips.

"Mmmm,I smell pancakes"he says sitting next to me and grabbing a massive plate full of pancakes.

"You're such a pig."I roll my eyes playfully finishing off my plate and putting it in the sink.

"I know"he laughs.I go back to sit next to him at the table.

"What do you wanna do today babe?"I ask leaning my head in his shoulder.

"Hmm,maybe we should go to the movies?Divergent is out and you told me you wanted to see it."He shrugs taking another bite of his pancakes.

"YES OMG!"I clap my hands happily."I'll go get changed."I smile happily before running into Noah's room.I have some clothes there because of how much I stay there.

I walk into the room and get changed into blacked ripped skinny jeans,a black hoodie that says 'BLACKOUT' on it in white and some black flats.I brush my hair and let it flow wavy and make my way back downstairs.

"ready to go babe?"Noah asks wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Yep!"I say happily.

We say our goodbyes to Melissa before driving off to the cinemas in Noah's car.We walk into the theatre and buy our tickets.I tried to convince Noah to let me pay but he insisted he will.We walk over to the candy bar and order popcorn and drinks before finally making our way into the cinema.