Found.

*at the airport*

"Try anything and you will get punished."Noah growls into my ear,hitting something hard and metal in my ribcage,"got it?"

"I-is that a g-gun?"I choke out.swallowing.

"Yeah."he smirks.

"I need to go to the toilet."I say,a bit too quickly.

He gives me a weird look,"you can wait."

"No I really can't.."I plead.

"Go on the plane."he shrugs.

"Noah.."I whine,racking my brain for an excuse,oh jeez this is gonna be awkward.

"I've got my period.."I whisper awkwardly.

His eyes widen and he nods,leading us to the bathroom,"try anything and you'll die."he warns before roughly pushing me into the toilets.

I let out a quiet sob,noting that no one was in the bathroom.

I pull out my phone and quickly dial Justin's number.

"HAILEY?!"he yells loudly into the phone as greeting.

"Justin I'm at the airport,you need to come,quick."I sob quietly.

"We are there already.where are you?"

"We? Wait how did you-"

"Hailey where are you?!"he cuts me off.

"I-in the bathroom near the front desk"

"We will be there in 3 seconds,I can see the door."he says.

"We?"I say,only to be greeted by silence.

He hung up on me,bitch,I shake the thought out if my head and wait nervously.

With in 2 minutes,the door bursts open and a women yells loudly,"POLICE!"

I rush over to see two women in police uniforms with guns.

"Hailey Braun?"

"Y-yes."I stutter as they lower the guns.

"Are you ok ma'am."she walks over to me,placing her hand lightly on my back and guiding me out the door.

"W-wait Noah is out there."I shake my head.

"Noah?who's Noah?"

"The guy that kidnaped me"

"Oh that's his name?don't worry,we got him in handcuffs"she nods,shooting me a quick reassuring smile.

I lightly nod before nervously making my way out.I look around and see Justin yelling at someone,Noah?

"How dare you put your fucking disgusting hands on my girlfriend?!"he spat angrily,his eyes turning dark as I walk closer to him but he doesn't see me.

"You disgust me,you filthy rat."he spits when noah doesn't reply,his fists curling into balls of anger.

"Justin?"I call out quietly,my voice cracking.

His head shoots up and looks around for a moment before his eyes lands in me,"Hailey!"he yells running over to me.

I let out a sob if relief and run over to him.Once we meet,I wrap my arms around his and sob into his chest,squeezing him tightly.

"Shhh,my baby girl,it's ok."he whispers soothingly,patting my back.

I can't help but feel a surge of butterflies erupt in my stomach at his nick-name for me.no,I can't feel this way.I can't give in,I can't.