Party

OMG thank you guys so much for 1.2k reads! Ily so much omg 😱ok enjoy-

"What the fuck was that!"I yell slamming the bedroom door and storming over to Noah.

"What?"he spat,angrily running a hand through his hair.

"Don't even ask me that"I warn angrily.

"Hailey,I was just trying to protect my girlfriend!"he says cupping my cheek.

"Get off!"i spit pushing his hand off of me.

"Why are you being such a bitch!"he says his voice getting louder in each word.

"me?!YOU ALMOST GOT INTO A PUNCH ON IN MY HOUSE!"I yell angrily.

"Fucking fiesty"he mutters.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me,"he growls getting closer to me before growing in my face,"fucking fiesty."

"G-get away from me."I stutter.

"I'm out of here."he pushes me away,causing me to fall to the floor before storming out

I start sobbing,from pain and fear,before Justin bursts through the doorway.

"HAILEY?!ARE YOU OK?"he asks worriedly running over to me and helping me up.

"Y-yeah I just t-tripped."i saw wiping away the tears.

"Hailey-"

"It's the truth."I cut in,knowing the look on his face was unconvinced.

"If I find out that he push-"

"Why the fuck do you care?"I spat,"you've got a fucking girlfriend anyway."I roll my eyes

"Hailey,I care about you."he sighs.

"Out."

"What?"he asks in confusion.

"What the fuck do you not understand?out!"I yell.

"Whatever."he rolls his eyes before storming out.

Seriously,my life is horrible.

***

"Hey Kylie."I greet Kylie at the door smiling.

"Hailey!"she smiles embracing me in a hug.

I giggle and hug her back,letting her in.I invited her over right after Justin left because I needed advice,and she came.She is the best,she brought food,drinks,nail polish and chick flicks!"

We make our way to our room and she sets everything on my dresser and motions for me to sit next to her on the bed."spill."she says excitedly.

"...so then they showed up at the movies,and it was pretty awkward but Justin didn't know I was there at first.Then like near the end of the movie Noah started like kissing me and stuff.Then once it finished Justin stood up and screamed at us..."I giggle at her expressions.

Finally I come towards the end."then he pushed me onto the floor and left.Justin came in and helped me up,he thought it was Noah so I just said it wasn't and I told him to piss off,then I called you."I shrug.

"Wow.."she gasps.

"Exactly."I sigh.

"Well I'll get the nail polish and then I'll speak.."she smirks running over and getting nail polish.

After we picked our colours I did her first.

"It's obvious he still cares for you,so he probably still has feelings for you."she shrugs and thanks me as I finish and she starts on mine.