Chapter 6-Torn.

Haileys pov-

~after the concert on the bus~

"Wow,good job man!!" Fredo greets us.

"Yeah"Ryan says agreeing.

"Thanks guys..Where's Chaz?"Justin asks.Ryan opens his mouth but is interrupted with a flush of the toilet,Chaz walks out and Ryan nods.

"Ayeeeeeee..Good job man!!"Chaz says bro hugging him.I laugh as they stumble.

"Shut up"Chaz says jokingly..I laugh harder and sit down.Justin sits down next to me and wraps me in a hug..I'm a little confused at what's going on between us.I mean....Are we together or not?More importantly...Do I want that? Does he?I roll my eyes at the thought of all of it..

"You right?"justin whispers in my ear.I nod and he looks away back at the tv.

"Guys,we should watch a movie"Chaz said.

"You guys can.Im going to get some sleep"says Ryan.

"Me to"Alfredo agrees.

"Alright,guess it's just me and you guys.."Chaz says shrugging..I nod..

"Ok let's watch....The hunger games?"I suggest looking through the pile of DVDs.They nod and I pick it up and put it in the DVD player...

You know...Chaz is actually kinda cute,now that I look at him..Hmm..I shrug to myself and sit a little further away from Justin.

"I can't see from over here,can I sit there?"Chaz says pointing to a spot next to me and the end of the couch as the movie starts.I shrug and nod.He sits next to me,pretty close.I shake it off and pay attention to the movie.

"Out of the corner of my eye,I see Justin glaring at us with jealousy in his eyes every now and then.I just ignore him.

***

~at the end of the movie~

Justin's pov-

I swear Hailey and Chaz have a crush on each other..I don't care..She is MINE.I know we aren't officially dating,but I do want to ask her out..I'm just not sure how,and what if she says no? What if scooter won't let us? Maybe I shouldn't have let my feelings get the best of me..

"Well that was go-"I stop midway.My throat tightens and I ball my fists up in anger.Hailey is asleep on Chaz's lap and Chaz is also asleep with his hand wrapped around her.

"CHAZ!"I scream.They both jerk awake and Hailey immediately stands up tiredly.

"What happened?!"Hailey yells slightly and Chaz stands up in confusion.

I roll my eyes and try and contain myself..

"AS IF YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW!FUCKING SLUT"I spat,immediately regretting it.I saw a flash of hurt in her eyes but it immediately changed to normal as she tries to hide it.

"Woah woah woah..Hold up hold up..Is this cuz she fell asleep on me?!"Chaz said confused.

"No shit Sherlock"I mutter.

"Man,come on..We're just friends.I know you two like each other.."he said rubbing the back of his neck.I roll my eyes and angrily stomp into my room and slam the door.

-Haileys pov-

"He..just called me a slut..."I say in shock after Justin storms out..

"HE FUCKING CALLED ME A SLUT!!"I yell in disbelief..

"I know.."Chaz says shaking his head and pulling me into a hug.I let a tear escape..

"I mean..bitch I can handle..but slut? I mean..am I a slut?"I say sitting down taken aback.