Chapter 12-i chose him because..

"I-I..."
Why did I choose Justin?

Well because..Because of what Kylie said.Ive known him longer,so that was the only fair way to choose.But I have to admit my feelings did grow a little stronger for Justin then they have for Chaz,especially now me and Justin are together.I instantly feel a tang of guilt in my stomach.

"I already told you,Chaz"I say not wanting to meet his eyes.He runs his hand through his hair angrily.He takes a deep breath before speaking again."there has to be more.."he says calmly,

"I mean..I guess my feelings are a little stronger for Justin,but that's probably just because I'm with him now..."I admit.He sighs frustratedly.He walks over to me and sits next to me.

"Hailey,he hasn't treated you right in the past.He doesn't deserve you..I DO!"he says before smashing his lips against mine.I immediately pull away.

I slap him hard across the face.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!"I scream standing up.He just sits their,looking down.

"B-because I love you.."he says.
I feel my heart shatter into a million pieces as I go to answer,but Justin burst through the door.

"What the fuck did you do Chaz?! I heard yelling!"he says standing in front if me protectively.

"It's ok,he just..said something I didn't like.."I say not wanting to tell the full truth,because he would probably punch him.

"Chaz..just go"Justin says.

"It's late at night!I sleep here to!"Chaz argued,crossing his arms.

"You can fucking sleep on the couch,pig!"Justin spits,stepping closer to Chaz as Chaz stood up.

"No."Chaz stated.

"You better run for your pathetic life or I swear I'll fucki-"

"Justin..please"I say pulling him back.

"You got lucky"Justin spits and walks out of the room.I sigh,looking back at Chaz with a hurt look on his face before walking out.

Justin sits in the couch with his arms crossed,breathing heavily.

"Justin.."I say sitting next to him.He looks at me,and he relaxes a little.

"Yeah babe?"he said wrapping and arm around me.

"Don't be angry,I don't like it.."I say kissing his cheek.

"Sorry"he nods yawning.

"Are you tired?"I say leaning my head on his chest.He nods in reply.

"Let's go to bed.."I say.

"Not with that low-life in there!"Justin says.

"Come on...Just ignore him"I plead.

"Fine"he sighs.I stand up followed by Justin.

"Guys,we're going to sleep.Goodnight!"I call out to Ryan and Fredo in the kitchen.

"Night!"

"Night hailes"I hear them reply and then walk into the bedroom,justin following close behind.Chaz sits on his bed,on his phone.

He completely ignores us.I walk into the bathroom to get changed into my pyjamas before walking back into the bedroom to find everyone lying down on their beds.I walk over to me and Justin's bed and collapse into the bed.I never realised how exhausted I actually am until I close my eyes,not wanting to open them.

"Hailes,you awake baby?"I hear Justin call softly.I nod my head,leaving my eyes closed.

"Ok.."Justin says as I felt movement in the bed.Then I feel a strong arm wrap around my torso.I smile to myself.