Chapter 22~day off

~Haileys pov~

"Veronica is nice"I smile.

"Um,yeah i guess.."Justin shrugs as we enter the hotel room.

"You guess?"I furrow my eyebrows.

"I think she..."He trailes off,trying to find the right words to say.

"She..?'I prompt confused.

"Has a crush...."he says awkwardly fiddling with his fingers."On me.."

"Really?'I giggle.

"Yeah,it's kinda annoying,she is always flirting with me and stuff."

"Aww thats cute,but you are mine and nobody is changing that.."i whisper pecking his cheek.

***

"Wake up,wake up,wake up wake up wake up!"Justin cooes in my ear.

"Noooooo.."I say stuffing my head under the covers.

"yeeeeeeess.."He mocks pulling the covers off of me,causing goosebumps to form on my arms and legs.

"Fuck it's cold.."I say managing to keep my eyes open.

"Aww,come on then,give me a hug and i'll make it all better.."He says in a baby tone.

"Justi-"

All of a sudden Justin scoops me up bridal style and starts walking into the lounge-room.

"JUSTIN!"i squeal,wide awake now.

"Yes my dear?"He says setting me down on the kitchen counter,still not letting go of my waist.

"What bloody time is it.."I say leaning my head on his shoulder and yawning.

"8:30.."He shurgs kissing my head.

"Are you fucking serious?Why are you waking me up so early?"I roll my eyes.

"Because today is my day of and i dont want to waste any time because ive missed you."He whispers storking my hair.

"Fiiiinnneee"I drag out my words(or word)"The least you can do is make me some pancakes though.."I smirk jumping off the counter.

"Ok,you go sit down and i'll make you some.."He winks before taking out the ingredients.

"Im just going to take a quick shower,ok?'I say pulling my hair out from it;s messy bun.

"OK babe.."He nods before I walk off and do my usual Morning routine.

I wear some denim shorts with a brown belt,a white singlet and a light brownish type cardigen because it was a little bit chilly.(Outfit on the side)

After im finished getting dressed I brush my hair and let it flow lossely before walking out to an amazing smell invading my nose.

"Mmmm,smells good!"I say sitting down at the dining table.

"It is good.."Justin chuckles walking over to me with a plate of toast,bacon and eggs,sausages,pancakes with maple syrup and a bowel of fruit on the side,and to top it all of,a glass of freshly squeezed orange Juice.

"Omg justin!"I clap my hands.

"Yeah?"He asks sitting down with a plate of his own opposite me.

"thank you baby"I smile starting to eat my food.

we start a mini-conversation as we eat our food,i managed to finsih off most of it and i convinced Justin to let me clean up,after i cleaned up Justin got dressed while i checked my twitter..I wonder what we are going to do today..