Big mistake

*Haileys pov*

We walk back to the car after our long day at the beach,and Suprisingly,no paps.

"No paps"Justin smiles as if reading my thoughts.I nod in reply and get into the drivers seat and wait for everyone else to get into the car before driving off.

Once we make our way to the hotel room it's about 5:30,we all go into the bedroom and play on our phones for a bit.I decide to call up Riley,jake and Kylie,jeez I'm slack with that.I dial Riley's number first and within 4 rings he picks up,

"Hailey!"he yells happily into the phone.

"Riley!"I copy him giggling.

"How is everything?"he asks.I was about to reply but I feel everyone look at me so I step out of the room.

"Everything's,well,alright.."I sigh,sitting on the couch nervously.

"Alright?"

"Yeah"I shrug even though he can't see me.

"What's wrong Hailes.."he says in a concerned voice,I can almost see the frown upon his lips.

"Well.."I sigh,making sure no one can hear me,"Noah,is..Here"I breath out,flinching at what he is going to say next considering how much he hates Noah for what he did to me.

"WHAT?"he growls angrily.

"Wait wait let me explain.."I try and soothe him,hearing his heavy breathing on the other end of the phone.

"What the fuck is he doing anywhere near you? Stay away from him,you hear me?"he says angrily.

"Riley stop-"I say biting my lip hesitantly,"he said sorry,and he has never been drunk since I left,and he is so nice and caring for me right now,he hasn't even made a move"i try and convince him.

"Put the bastard on the phone."he growls.

"What?no!"I roll my eyes at him being so over-protective.

"Now before I ask your dad where you are,fly over there and talk to him myself."he says in a low voice.

I sigh and walk into the bedroom.

"Uh,Noah.."I ask nervously.

"Yeah princess?"he looks up from his phone,earning a death glare from Justin.

"R-Riley wants to-"I stutter,I take a deep breath before beginning again,"Riley would like to have a word with you.."I say handing him my phone.

"Riley?"he mutters confused.

"Yeah"I nod as he takes my phone and places it to his ear.I chew on my bottom lip nervously.

"Riley?what do you nee-"he pauses,listening for a bit."I know"he sighs,pausing again."It won't happen again,"he says listening,"I promise,"he gulps."Riley calm down,I know what I'm do-"he pauses again,"ok ok"he sighs and then hands the phone back to me,I mouth sorry before walking out,feeling the confused stares burn holes in my back.

"Thanks a lot"I roll my eyes,each word dripping with sarcasm.

"You're fucking welcome thank you very much,he could have hurt you again if I didn't set him straight"he growls.

"Whatever Riley,I'll talk to you later.."I mutter.

"Ok Hailes,have fun,love you"he says guilty.

"Love you to,bye"I say before hanging up.

Then I call Kylie and pretty much the exact same thing happened but I didn't let her speak to Noah,and the same thing happened with Jake but I didn't let him speak to Noah either.I walk back into the room and everyone shoots me weird looks.