Chapter 4-should we?

Haileys pov-

"Hailey?You gotta get up now"Justin's sweet voice fills my eyes as he lightly shakes me.I opened my eyes reluctantly.

"Good morning,beautiful"he says smiling.I smirk but hide it with a cough.

"What time is it?"I yawn and stretch.

"Uh...5:37am"he said checking his phone.

"WHATTTTTTTTT?!!!"I say alert.

"Why are you waking me up!"I say a little annoyed.i noticed his dressed and has his hair done.

"We always wake up this early on tour"he shrugs.I sigh and get up.I walk into the bathroom thing in the bus and wipe off all my makeup.Justin walks in and hugs me from behind.

"Uh.."I say.I then realise what happened last night.I told him my feelings that I wasn't even 100% sure about...was I? No,I wasn't.Do I even like him? Confused I just do a little half smile.

"I'm so tired"I say pulling away and walking into the front of the bus.

"Ryan and Chaz,my friends, are coming on tour for a few months...They'll be here soon"he says pulling me onto his lap as he sits on the couch.I roll my eyes but stay.Should we be doing this? What about what my dad will think? I mean...it's a little surprising.all i know is that within 3 days,I've developed small feelings for him.No doubt there is a possibility they will grow,but the question is..Do I want that?

"So..what do you wanna do today? I don't have rehearsals or a concert tonight..so free day.."He says

"Dunno"I shrug and relax,positioning my body to fit in his.He wraps his arms around my stomach.

"We could...go to the carnival? There is one around the corner.Ryan and Chaz can tag along to."he says smirking.

"Good ide-"

"Um...What?"my dad walks in cutting me off.I look down blushing and pull away from Justin,sitting next to him.

"Am I getting really old or did that just happen?"he says in confusion.

"Both"Justin jokes.I let out a small giggle and Justin smirks.

"Yeah,alright dad.We half kinda like each other,don't make a big deal outta it!!!"I say rolling my eyes.Justin wraps an arm around my shoulder and nods.

"Alright...Better not hurt her"scooter says seriously to Justin.He opens his mouth but before he says anything,Ryan and Chaz walk in.

"AYE MANNNN!!!"Justin says walking up to one of them and giving him a man hug.

"Yo"he replies.

"SUP BRO!"he does the same to the other guy.

"Who's the hottie?"The second guy points at me.I roll my eyes and look down,blushing.

"My daughter,Ryan"dad glares at 'Ryan'.He cheeks flush red.i guess the other is Chaz.

"Sorry sir"he says embarrassed.I let out a little laugh.Theres scooter Braun for ya folks.

"Me and Hailey are going to the carnival down the road..you guys comin?"he says holding out his hand to help me up.i take it and pull myself up.

"Just carful about getting noticed,guys"dad warned.Justin nodded and I followed him out of the bus.Once we were a little bit further away from the bus,he intertwined our fingers.I bite my lip in hesitation,his hand tenses up and he pulls it away.

"Sorry"he whispered as Chaz and Ryan talked about something else beside us.I just shrug and shake it off.

"Ok,I absolutely hate scary rides...please don't make me go on any"I whine jokingly trying to clear the awkward tension between me and Justin.

"Ha,your so going on scary rides"Chaz said.

"What? Fuck no!"I say laughing.

"Don't worry,I'll protect you"Ryan winks.I roll my eyes and blush a little.I see Justin glare at Ryan and I chuckle.

Once we arrive at the carnival,Justin doesn't hesitate to wrap his arm around my shoulder,I don't really mind so I just leave it there.

"Alright,I'm hungry,let's get lunch first" Chaz said,we all agreed and walked to the food area.

"Wanna get some nachos to share?"Justin whispers in my ear,sending a chill down my spine.

"Um..yeah sure"I say getting out my wallet.

"No no no...I'll pay."he says walking up to the guy and ordering out food before I could object.we get the nachos and sit down on a table next to Chaz and Ryan. Justin sits down and I sit on his lap.He is surprised at first but then wraps an arm around my stomach in satisfactory.

I reach for a nacho and hand one to Justin,he takes it out of my hand with his mouth and I chuckle,grabbing one for me to eat.I move myself to sit next to him on the chair.By the time we are done eating,Justin and I were sitting very close and his hand was on my thigh,my head on his shoulder.I still don't know if this is what I want,but I like it for now.Imagine what everyone at school is going to say.I shake off the thought.

"Let's go on some rides"Justin says mischievously.I giggle and we all stand up.Justin leads me to a massive roller coaster with a lot of loop-the-loop's.I shake my head no.

"No way.No fucking way"i say stepping back.He pushes me towards the line and before I knew it,we were strapping in and ready to go.I scream so loud by the end of it,my throat is killing me.

"I hate all of you!"I yell jokingly as we get off the ride.We all laugh.

"Let's go on the ghost train!!"Chaz points out.I nod hesitantly,not wanting to sound like a baby.As we are in line,I turn around and face Justin.He is so tall compared to me.I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Don't tell the others,I'm freaking out"I giggle whispering in his ear.He smirks and wraps his hands around my body.

"Don't worry,I'll protect you"he says pecking my cheek.I blush and face the other way as the guy asks for our tickets.Its 2 to a carriage.So obviously me and Justin went in one,followed by Ryan and Chaz in the other.I was scared shitless as the train started moving.It wasn't a scary ride through the cave,but the people in there were scary as hell.At one point I hid my face into Justin's chest.I started making small talk with him quietly to get my mind off of the fact that there is a man with a chainsaw running after us.

"So,you excited for tour?"I whisper in his ear.

"I am now that I'm with you"he whispers back and then puts his face really close to mine.

"Your beautiful"he whispers.He leans in and I don't object.His soft lips make contact with mine,sending butterflies through my stomach.I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck.

His phone buzzes and he pulls away,checking it.He chuckles and shows me the text-

From-Ryan

Get a room you two ;)

I chuckle and look behind us to see Ryan and Chaz with a disgusted look ok their face.I just laugh and then back facing the front.

Did I really just kiss him? Should we have done that? I don't know...Hopefully no one finds out but Ryan and Chaz.

Aye guys! So I type this in my phone so even if it's not a lot,it looks like a lot to me and it takes longer.I do sometimes type on the laptop,but not for this story.So I hope you guys are enjoying the story!!!! It was extremely hard to put myself in haileys pov and say how much "I hate him"because I love him.LOL..Follow my insta (xarianaunicornx) and twitter (cimfam_forever0)