Chapter 11-drama

Me and Justin walk into the restaurant,hand in hand.I look down,nervous about what everyone will think.We still need to tell dad..I roll my eyes at the thought.

"I knew it!"I hear Alfredo say.I look up and see Ryan,Fredo,Kenny and,unfortunately,dad.He gives me. Confused and pissed off look,and crosses his arms.I squeeze his hand nervously,and he squeezes back as if to say 'everything's going to be ok'

We sit next to each other on the round table.It holds 7 people,but theirs only 6 people sitting down..Where's Chaz ?

~Justin's pov~

I'm so happy that I can finally call Hailey my girlfriend..I love her..

I look around the table to see surprised expressions on everyone's face,except scooters.He looks mad..I shake it off and wave over for the waiter to come.A boy comes over,probably about 16-17 and pulls out his notepad.His eyes widen when he sees my face,I chuckle.

"Are you- ju-ju-"

"Yes Justin Bieber"I laugh at his expression.

"I know I'm not a girl but I still love you!"he said smiling.

"Did you want a picture and autograph?"I ask.He nods eagerly.

I love making my beliebers happy.After I take a picture with him and give him an autograph,I sit back down.

"Drinks to start off with?"he asks everyone getting his pen out to write.

"I'll have some pineapple juice please.."I ask.

"Make that 2"Hailey chirps in.

Everyone else orders their drinks.He thanks me again before leaving.Everyone starts chatting and having their own conversations.

Ryan with Fredo and Kenny with Scooter.

"That was nice of you"Hailey says resting her hand on my thigh.

"Thanks.I love making them happy."I shrug.

"That's so cute!!"she says giggling.Her giggle is so cute.

"You're so cute"I wink,making her blush.

"Thanks..but I'm not"she says frowning slightly.

I can't believe she would think of herself that way,she is beautiful,blessed with the face of an angel.

"You are..You're beautiful"I whisper to her.She blushes and shrugs..The boy comes back with our drinks and sets them in front of us.Hailey takes a sip of her pineapple juice.God,even the way she drinks her Juice is sexy.I take a sip of mine to and set it back on the table.

"So,you excited about the show?"she asks playing with the rim of her glass.

"Yes!I love all shows."I say feeling a smile creep on my face.

"That's good."she says doing a little half smile.

"Are you ok?"I whisper so no one hears.

She nods.

I raise my eyebrows,not convinced.

"Well...."she began.

"May I take your orders?" a girl comes up.

"I'll have the...Sausage classic please"i say.

"I'll have a salad"hailey says.Everyone else orders and continues in their private conversations as they wait for the food to come.

"Well?"i ask Hailey,curiosity taking over my mind.

"I just.....feel bad..You know,about Chaz"she shrugs.