Chapter 5...awkward

Haileys pov-

"Wake up Hailey and Justin!"dad says coming in.He stands mid way between the door and then bed..Oh shit,the bed.We still have them pushed together!!

"Ummmm..."dad says other Justin's light snoring.My cheeks flush red in embarrassment.

"Sorry,I uh-"

"It's fine,just don't do anything..I gotta go down to the arena..wake up Justin and tell him to meet me there by 11"he said before walking out.I lightly shake Justin until he wakes up.

"Huh?"he said as he awakes in confusion.He looks at me a little weirdly and then relaxes once he realised what is going on.

"Morning"he yawns opening his arms for me to hug him.I reject and stand up.

"We gotta get ready,we need to meet dad at the arena in half an hour"I say walking into the bathroom area.

"Fiiiinnneee"he said reluctantly following me to the bathroom.

"I gotta shower"I said shooing him out.

"So do I! We should shower together,you know..to save water"He winks I roll my eyes.

"No way"I roll my eyes pushing him out.He sighs but goes back to the bedroom.I lock the door so he doesn't try anything,and turn on the shower.After my shower I walk into our room with a towel wrapped around me.

Justin whistles.

"Shut up!"I say rolling my eyes.He laughs.

"Alright in gonna go shower"he says walking out of the room.I lock the door and get dressed.I wear a pink loose singlet thing with a unicorn on it and a high wasted lace white skirt with some white sandals.I put my hair in a messy bun and walk out of the room.Justin walks our of the bathroom at the same time and we bump into each other.

"Watch where ya going doofus"I said playfully hitting his arm.

"You know you loved it..who doesn't love bumping into these biceps"he says pointing to his arm.I roll my eyes and walk away trying to to laugh. I look at the time.The clock read 10:56

"Shit,justin we need to be there in four minutes!!! Hurry up!"I yell out to Justin.He comes out 3 minutes later all dressed and ready to go.Since the bus is parked in the back area of the arena,it only takes us a minute or two to get there.He intwines our fingers as we walk.I feel comfortable yet worried what people will say.As we reach the door I pull away so no one sees us holding hands.

He looks at me with a questioning look but I just ignore him and walk to dad.

"Morning"he said.

"Morning"I answer back flatly.No 'morning my princess' no hugs or kisses..I swear he hates me secretly.

"Justin,you gotta get in dance rehearsal...now"he said pointing to the studio.He nods

"You coming hailes"he asks.

"Uhh..yeah sure"I say following justin to the studio..

"You look pretty"he said in a low voice once I caught up.

"Thanks.."I say smiling at him.He winks and opens the door for the studio.I sit Infront of the mirror and watch him dance for an hour or 2

"You are..amazing"I say as he collapses next to me..

"Thanks"he said out of breath.

"What's next?"I ask.

"Well,we have about 2 hours before the show so..I don't know?"he said shrugging and taking a sip of his water.