Chapter 24~Hailey,whats wrong?

Omg 400 reads! tysm ily all! Enjoy :)

~Ryan's pov~

"Fredo!"I smack him on the back off his head when Hailey leaves to go to the toilet.

"Ow!"he pouts."what was that for?"

"For almost telling Hailey about Selena and Justin,god you're an idiot.."I shake my head.

"Im sorry,I thought he would have told her by now,you know?He really needs to.."He shakes his head.

"I know.." i sigh.

"Maybe we should.."Chaz says,

"No way.."I almost yell.

"Ok chill.."

"sorry it's just,this is a big thing and if we told her and not Justin,we would probably be dead.."I say finishing off my hot-chocolate.

"Hang on,im just going to put this in the bin"I say reffering to my cup.

"Can you put mine in to?"fredo says holding out his cup,i shrug in reply and take it,walking over to the bin which was near the toilet..How come Hailey isn't back?Then i see Hailey standing infront of some guy that is hanging onto Hailey's arm.

"Hailey,are you ok?"I come up to both of them.

"Yeah Ryan im fine..Um,can you just give me a minute.."She asks with a glisten of worry in her eyes.

"Um,who are you?'i say looking at the guy who is dressed all in black.

"None of your fucking buisness.."He spat.

"Yes it fucking is if you're hurting my friend,now i'll ask one more time nicely,who are you?"I say stepping closer to him,we were about the same height.

"I'm...A friend.."He says.

"Ryan please,just go,ill be there in a minute.."Hailey pleads.

"But ha-"

"Fucking piss off alright?"the guys says.

"hailey if you aren't back in 3 minutes im coming back.."I say before walking away,not knowing if that was the right decision or not.

 "Who was that guy..?"Chaz asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"I don't know,but keep a close eye on them,he looks like bad news.."I say sitting back down next to Chaz.

"What did he say?"Fredo asks,keeping his stare at them.

"Nothing,he just told me to fuck off and Hailey told me to leave,i said if she isn't back in 3 minutes then i'll be coming over to get her"I shrug.

~Justins pov~

"All around the wor-or-orld,people want to be loved"I sing while doing the dance,the background dancers doing the same.

I finish of the song and we all take a break,its now about 3:30 pm,and i miss Hailey like crazy.

I still havn't told her about me and selena..The whole thing how we-

"JUSTIN!"i hear someone call out my name.

I look up to see scooter standing at the door.

"There you are.."He sighs walking over to me.

"What?"i ask quietly,a little upset.

"Whats wrong kiddo?"He sighs.

"Just miss Hailey.."I shrug.

"Well i have a suprise for you,Hailey and the boys.."A smirk appears on his face.

"What?"I ask excitedly.