Chapter 16-The walk with Chaz.

~Justin's pov~

I sat at a cafe near a park,cooling myself down.

Does Hailey seriously not want me to go to the dinner tomorrow night?I sigh and shake my head.

I should be the one mad..She kissed Chaz..

Then I see both of them,Hailey and Chaz walking around in the park.

Are you serious?What are they like together now?

I watch them as they sit down on a little bench next to each other,chatting about something.

~Haileys pov~

"Maybe you should just forget about it?"Chaz shrugs as we sit on a bench in the park.

"Yeah but,what about the fact that was the first time he spoke to me in god knows how long.."I shrug,admiring the view.

"That's true..Its confusing though,what'd you ever do to him?"He asks,also admiring the view.

"Nothing,that's the worst bit.I haven't done anything but he still won't tell me.."I frown,Chaz sighing.

"So,are you excited about your party..?" He wiggles his eyebrows playfully,causing me to laugh.

"I guess.."I shrug.

"You guess?You GUESS?!"Chaz gasps playfully.

"Yes.."I nod,trying to hold in a laugh that's threatening to expose.

"Well,then we will have to make it more fun.!"he simply says,sitting back and crossing his arms.

"How.?"

"I don't know,we'll all sneak out and go clubbing!"He shrugs.

"I'm only turning 18,not 21"

"Justin can get us in.."He shrugs.

I guess.

Then I hear someone clear their throat behind us,I turn behind me to see Justin standing there with his arms crossed.

"Excuse me..Hailey can I speak to you in private?"Justin growls.

"No,you can say it in front Chaz."I cross my arms mockingly.

"I swear Hailey,get your ass over here."he spits before walking away to a spot and waiting.

I reluctantly heave myself up,telling Chaz to wait,and walk over to Justin.

"Why are you with him.."he growls.

"Maybe because he doesn't ignore me and is fucking nice to me.."I shrug sarcastically.

"You guys are practically together!"He yells frustratedly.

"Um.No.We are just friends! Look I am not going to talk about this with you.."I sigh shaking my head and walking back over to Chaz,I hear Justin let out a frustrated sigh and I sit next to Chaz,explaining what just happened.

"Wow.."he frowns.

"I know right.."I roll my eyes.

I check the time and see that its already 3pm,shit.

"We better go.."I say standing up.

"Yeah.."He agrees pulling himself up and we start walking back.

I couldn't get Justin off if my mind,the whole way back.

I just didn't understand,why was he ignoring me?And why was he being so rude to me? And why was he getting jealous of me and Chaz?

"Hailey!"Chaz said,snapping me out of thoughts.