Chapter 2-Here we go

Haileys pov-

"Essay is tomorrow,make sure you remember to study"our history teacher yells after everyone as they rush out the door.I meet Riley at my locker.

"How was history?"he said as I open my locker and stuff my books into any free space I can find.Boy do I need to organise this more better.

"Shit,as usual"I roll my eyes and take out my bag.

"Same with Math.I swear Mrs.Smith's front tooth is trying to escape her mouth,it's poking out like this"Riley says making a rat face.I laugh and playfully push him.

"You're so weird!"I say laughing as we walk to the front of the school meeting Jake and Kylie at the front of the school.

"You love me though"he says hugging me friendly.I laugh and hug him back.

"Hey guys!"Kylie greets us.

"Hey"I say hugging her.

"So,anyone wanna walk back to my pla-"

"Hailey"someone cuts me off and poking my back.I snap my head around only to be annoyed to see Justin face standing impatiently in front of me.

"What do you want"I sigh crossing my arms.

"Don't give me sass.Your dad wants you home"he said making an attempt to drag me to the car.I snatch my arm back as he makes a grab for it.

"I told him I'm going straight home,I'm walking now"I say starting to walk.

"No he needs you NOW"he said.I shake my head stubbornly.

"He said to do anything necessary so.."he said before walking over to me and slumping me over his shoulder.I hear Jake,Riley and Kylie laugh behind me.I scream.

"LET GO OF ME"I say trying to squirm out of his grip,but it was no use.

"Nope"he said shoving me in the car roughly.i hit my elbow on the console the middle.

"Fuck!ow"I say rubbing my elbow as he gets into the car.I wave goodbye to my friends as he speeds off.

"Idiot"I mumble.He stops the car suddenly causing me to jerk forward.

"What?"he said calmly yet angrily.

"I said IDIOT"I say emphasising the last word.

"Your a little sassy bitch"he said speeding off again.

"Shut up,fucking retard."I say angrily.

"Just shut up and let me drive"he said as he clenches onto the steering wheel.I chuckle at the reaction I got out of him and stare out the window the whole ride home.

Once I enter my house,I was greeted by my father calling me to his office.I grumpily stomp upstairs to his office and slump into the chair across from him.

"You made it"he said not looking up from his work.

"Yeah,tell Justin I said thanks for kidnapping me"I say rolling my eyes.He pushes his work aside.

"Justin is going on tour for 6 months,and I have to go with him"he said burning holes in my eyes.I shrug.

"Awesome,get to be alone again"I say sarcastically and fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"That's where your wrong.."he said.I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh..so I can let Kylie stay?"I say trying to figure out the whole meaning of this conversation.

"No,you are coming with me and Justin"he says,flinching at what's going to happen next.Right then Justin walks into the room.

"WHAT?WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!!'???!??? THERE IS NO WAY I AM SPENDING 6 MONTHS WITH THIS IDIOT!!"I say standing up and slamming my fists on the table.