Chapter 13-oollg

Haileys pov~

Ryan,Chaz,Fredo and I dance to the beat of Justin's music as he performs to all the screaming girls in the arena.After he finishes the song,the crowd screams and Justin stands tall,proud.The crowd starts screaming louder as 'one less lonely girl' starts playing.

I was glad to see it wasn't me walking up on stage as the dancers lead a girl with blonde hair about the same age as me towards a stool in the middle of the stage.Justin waves his hand from left to right,signalling for the crowd to do the same.Everyone follows Justin's motion and then he turns and walks towards the girl.

"So many pretty faces.."he sings to the girl,his lips hovering close to hers.

I feel the jealousy run through my veins.I try and calm myself.After all,he has to do it.

Hailey,it's just an act..He likes YOU..YOU are his girlfriend.

I start singing along with him after the jealousy goes away.

"One less lonely,girl.."he finishes.I clap and yell..

Then my heart stops.Everyone is silent and I clench my fists,ready to scream.

Justin's lips are connected with that girls.Although he technically isn't kissing her,I still feel pure anger bubble inside of me.He pulls away with a surprised look on his face.

The girl smiles widely and stands up,attempting to kiss him again but he runs off stage.The girl just stands there before everyone boos her off stage.

"Hailey..I'm so sorry.."Fredo says placing a hand on my shoulder.

I struggle to fight back burning tears in my eyes.I take a deep breath.

"C-can we just..head back?"I say shrugging,stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"Yeah..?"He replies,taken aback by my calmness.I try not to make a big deal out of it..I mean,I shouldn't have ever really had feelings for him..I should have known something like this was going to happen.

I see a small smirk creep on Chaz's face as we walk to the backstage entrance.

"Smile and your dead."I spit to Chaz.The smirk is immediately wiped off of his face and is replaced with a frown and a small nod in reply.

We all walk in silence to the exit.

"Hailey!!Hailey wait up..!"I hear Justin call out.I roll my eyes and keep walking.

He catches up fast and makes an attempt to grab my hand,but I snatch it away and shove it into my pocket.

"Hailes,she kissed me and I did not kiss back.I pulled away straight away,can't you see that?"he pleads from behind me.I roll my eyes to myself.

"Babe,come on.."he says softly.

I feel the walls crumble as I almost give in,but remind myself that he just kissed another girl.

"Justin,with respect,you should leave"I hear Chaz say.

I pick up my pace,not wanting to see what follows.

"With all respect,fuck off"Justin spits back.

"He's right man..She just needs some space.."I hear Fredo agree before I open the door and walk out into the chilly air.Theres lots of screaming fans behind the gates,holding signs and stuff.

"Guys its Hailey!"one shouts.

I manage to pull a smile and wave before walking back inside.No way I'm going to walk back without getting mobbed.

Everyone is hanging around in the hall chatting.

All the boys except Chaz are standing in a corner chatting,except Justin looks completely distracted.I reluctantly walk over to the group.