Chapter 20-announcement

Hailey on the side :)

~Justin's pov~

"all around the world...."I finish the song to all the amazing Beliebers in the arena..

"Thanks guys,thank you"I thank them,taking a sip of water from my water bottle a dance gave me.I thank them and hand it back.

"THANK YOU GUYS FOR COMING!i LOVE YOU ALL!"they scream,i almost run off stage but then i forget something.

"Wait wait i forgot.."I wiggle my eyebrows and they scream louder.

"I have an announcement to make.."I say and the crowd goes wild..

"Me and Hailey,are.."

~Haileys pov~

My throat tightenes as he says the words.

"Me and Hailey,are.."His angelic voice rings through the speakers,the crowd quiets a little waiting for him to finish..

"Are back together.."He smiles happily before running off stage..

"Oh god.."I mutter to myself.I walk backstage and find him chugging down on a water bottle.

"OMG!!"i squeal and run up to him,jumping into his arms.

"You did so weeellllll!"I drag out the last word.

"Thank you"He laughs,pecking me on the lips.

"Now i dont have to hide you!They all know!"He whispers happily in my ear.

"Yeah,i know"I smile.

"So,did you like the new song confident?"He asks putting me down carefully.

'Oh my god yes! Oh no no oh no no she's confident,oh no no oh no no im down with it"I sing laughing.

"yay"He laughs.

"Hotel now?"I ask smiling.

"yep,come to the back exit though.."He says,i nod and we walk to the exit,his arm wrapped around me.

"Good job man"Says fredo from behind.

"Thanks man"He nods.

"Wheres Ry and Chaz?"He asks opening the door.

"They went back to the hotel room,Chaz was tired and Ryan didnt feel well.."He explains.

"Oh"He nods.We reach the Black car and he opens the door for me and i slip inside,Justin following behind me.

"So do you have a concert tomorrow?"I ask interwining our fingers.

god i miss this feeling.

"Yeah but the next day I don't"He replies.

"I want to go on twitter but im to scared.."I chuckle.

"Why?"Fredo answers for Justin.

"Cuz last time we announced our relationship everyone hated me"I shrug.

"they didn't hate you,they were just jealous.."Justin reasures.

"I guess.."I shrug.

I pull out my phone and tap the twitter app,scrolling through my timeline.Most of them were pretty good,obviously a few hate but i can deal with that.

"See,it isn't all bad.."Justin says from behind me,making me jump.I realise he was reading over my shoulder.

"Fuck you scared me!"I yell holding where my heart is located.