The kiss's

*Justins pov*

"I love you"

"Justin,"she sighs,pulling away,"you have a girlfriend."

"But I love you."I pull her back to me. she frowns and flickers her gaze away.

I couldn't help it,I know it was wrong but I just couldn't.I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers.After a while,she kissed back.Our lips moved in sync as she ran her hands through my hair.We pull away and I lean my forehead in hers,closing my eyes as I speak,

"I love you,and only you.As for Selena,well,I don't love her like I love you."I say keeping my eyes closed until she spoke again,

"Justin,this is wrong."she sighs.

"Does it feel wrong?"I ask,making a good point.

"Goodnight,Justin."she brushes me off before turning away to face the wall,and soon I hear a soft even breaths,indicating she was asleep.

I think for a while,what am I going to do? Should I break up with Selena? But the media will be all over it,and she will throw a bitch fit.

Soon my eyelids become heavy and I let sleep take over my body.

~morning~

*Haileys pov*

After I wake up I have a quick shower and then go downstairs to cook breakfast.I meet my dad down there and he stays for breakfast before leaving for a meeting for ariana and her new single,'problem'.

After I finish my breakfast and I clear my plate and wash it.

"Goodmorning."a husky voice says from behind and I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around me.

"Morning."I dry the plate.

"What's wrong?"he frowns.

Um I don't know,maybe it's just that
I almost got fucking raped and you are cheating on your girlfriend with me?

"Nothing."I shrug,removing his arms from me and walking to the lounge and switching on the tv.

He follows me to the couch and plops himself next to me,wrapping an arm around my shoulder,I slide away from him,causing him to frown.

"Why are you pushing me away?"

"You have a GIRLFRIEND Justin,"I say,duh.

"But I love you!"

"I'm not dealing with this."

"With what?"he growls.

"YOU!YOU FUCKING MAKING MY LIFE MESSED UP,THATS WHAT!"I yell,letting the anger get the best of me before turning my attention back to the TV.

"You don't mean that."Justin says quietly.

"Oh but I do"I laugh bitterly.

"You know what?"He says standing up in front of me,so I stand up to,"YOU MADE MY LIFE PRETTY FUCKING MISERABLE ASWEL!"he points a finger at me.

"HOW?"I scream

"YOU FUCKING LEFT ME!"he yells just as loud.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME!AND IT DIDNT SEEM LIKE YOU FUCKING CARED BECAUSE YOU WENT OFF WITH SELENA THE NEXT FUCKING DAY!"i wipe away the tears furiously running down my face.

"I said I was sorry."he says quietly,almost a whisper.

"Well sometimes sorry isn't enough."I spat before pushing past him and storming to my room,collapsing on the bed in a fit of sobs.

Seriously,my life is fucking miserable.

If only dad didn't manage Justin,life would be so much better,honestly.I wish I never met him.I wish I never agreed to go out with him.But I guess wishes don't come true,right?

I sigh and roll my eyes,feeling a headache come on.I check the clock on my wall,12:30pm.
Wow,time does fly huh?

I walk over to my closet and grab some black vans before shoving them on and jogging down the steps.I hear Justin's voice speaking so I stop,deciding I'll eavesdrop.

"Babe I know,I'm sorry,I'll be back soon."justin says into the phone before pausing,obviously listening to Selena(unless he is cheating on Selena with 2 people),"yes I miss you too,"I can't help but roll my eyes and wait for him to begin again,"ok,love you too,bye."he said before hanging up.

I took this as my chance to casually stroll past him and making my way to the front door,as I fumble with the lock Justin calls out,

"Where are you going?"

"What are you?My fucking father?"I spat irritably swinging the door open.

"Wait-"I slam the door shut,not wanting to hear him speak for another second.

I walk down the driveway and onto the footpath,walking to who-knows where.I hear the familiar open and close of a door and footsteps running behind me.Sighing frustratedly,I keep walking,ignoring Justin's calls for me to stop.

Finally he catches up to me,breathless and panting,I snicker to myself.I came here to get some peace,does he have to be here to right now? Making my life even more worse then it is?

"Hailey,please."he pants before catching his breath and speaking again,"I really,really love you."

"Well,I thought I love you too but hey,things change."I shrug bitterly before turning around and beginning to walk.

"Don't you walk away from me."he follows me.

"Seriously!"I yell,stopping and throwing my hands in the air in frustration as I turn to him,"you are not my fucking father,how many times do I have to tell you!"I yell angrily.

"Hailey why are you pushing me away."

"Justin,"I sigh,"you cheated on me,and as much as I want to forgive you,I can't.Maybe if you weren't kissing back,and maybe if you weren't dating her now,but all of that just shows you have feelings for her,"I shrug,"this might sound selfish,but,I am not dating someone who loves someone else apart from me,I'm sorry."I finish before beginning to walk away but he pulls me back by my waist and spins me around.

He stares at me intensely for a moment,his brown orbs melting into mine.He looked deep in thought,but his expression unreadable.I saw a slight sparkle on the edge of his eyes as the tears welled up in them.And then,he smashes his lips against mine,pushing us together.I resist the urge to kiss back,but soon I cave in and I find myself kissing back,my lips having a mind if their own.He squeezes my waist a little in satisfactory as I run my hand through his hair before we both pull away at the same time.He leans his forehead against mine,closing his eyes for a minute before opening them and beginning to speak,

"I love you,and only you."he whispers.

"That's the problem,Justin.You don't."I shake my head before pulling away and walking away,shoving my hands in the pockets of my hoodie.

I felt him staring at me,burning holes through my back.I felt the sudden urge to run back to him and kiss him again.To forget all of this,to forgive him.But I have to remind myself that he doesn't only love me,if he did,he wouldn't of cheated.Better yet,he wouldn't be dating Selena,and he defiantly wouldn't be saying 'I love you' to her behind my back,or so he thinks behind my back.

I let a small sob escape my lips as I wipe the tears away mindlessly.I don't understand why,Justin bieber off all people,someone can effect me like this.Is this really love? Crying because your heart is so broken?Just wanting to die?If it is,love is a pretty messed up thing.I suddenly feel my stomach drop and my knees feel weak..

I love him...

I love Justin Drew Bieber.

So sorry for the wait and this is such a bad short chappie I'm sowwie ily guys doe..I am really sick though...Anyways,sorry if it's a shit chappie,but I still hope you enjoy.The book will end soon,sowwie :(