Chapter 25~tell me

(Quick a/n I am doing this chapter on my iPad so it won't be that long soso sorry I wish I had the stupid laptop ugh)

*Justin's pov*

"Hailes please!"I whine after about an hour or so of knocking on her door and calling for her.

I hear her sob every few minutes and it's really breaking my heart knowing I can't do anything about it.Then an idea popped in my head.

I ran into the lounge room and ran to the phone,calling front desk.

"Hello?"a mans voice rang through the speaker on the phone.

"Hi this is Justin Bieber staying in room 2020,I need a key that will unlock a bedroom door,stat!"I almost yells into the phone.

"But Mr.Bieber we are not permitted to do th-"

"STAT!"I yell before hanging up.

Soon someone comes and I show them the door to unlock,but tell them not to actually open the door.After they leave I tell the others to wait in the lounge room and they do so,before I open the door.I look around but I don't see Hailey anywhere,all I see is tissues everywhere.And then I see Hailey curled up into a little ball asleep on the bed.I feel my heart shatter and my knees become weak.

I walk over to Hailey to see dry tear stains along her cheeks and her mascara running madly everywhere.Why is this Noah guy have such an effect on her?was it even Noah?why was she upset?

"Hailey.."I whisper slightly shaking her.

"Hailey.."I shake her again,she jerks awake and has a terrified look on her face and she tries to wriggle out of my grip.

"Hailey!Hailey calm down it's just me!Its just Justin"I say trying to calm her down.she relaxes a little but is still tense.

"J-Justin?"she stutters.

"Yeah babe,I'm here."I say pulling her into a tight hug.

Then I feel even more weak when she starts full on sobbing into my shoulder.

I rub her back and pull her onto my lap,comforting her as she sobs.

"Baby,are you ok?'" I ask worriedly after she calms down a little.

"No."she shakes her head wiping tears away.

"What happened?"I say as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"It's just.um.."she says looking as if she was struggling to find the right words to say.

"You can tell me.."I reassure her.

"I'm going to go take a shower.."she says before walking into the bathroom and locking the door behind her.

What was that all about?

~Hailey's pov~

"I'm going to take a shower.."I say quickly before practically running to the bathroom and locking the door.

How could Noah be back?

How did he know I was in Spain?

How am I going to tell Justin?

I am so scared,I can't take it,I can't be put through the pain Noah put me through again,there is no way.

I splash my face with water a few times,trying to calm myself.I take a few deep breathes before walking out to see Justin standing at the door.

Was he waiting for me?

"Were you waiting for me?"I ask speaking my thoughts.He just nods in reply before pulling me into a hug,I hug back and manage to fight back burning tears in my eyes as I pull away.

"What wrong Hailey..."he asks more of a statement then a question.

"Nothing."I shake my head.I don't want to tell him,or anyone.

"Hailey don't pull bullshit on me,what's wrong!"he says a little more angry.

Memories flush back into my head of Noah getting angry,and doing...I shake the thought out of my head and dodge around Justin.

"Hailey you are my girlfriend and I don't want to see you like this.."he says pulling me back by my waist and spinning me around to face him.

"I'm just tired!"I lie trying to pull away but his grip tightened,like Noah.

"Justin.."I whimper trying to erase the memories of Noah hurting me out of my head.

"What?"

"Please let go of me..."I squirm trying to push him off of me.

"Please tell me what's wrong..."he mimics but not in a rude way.

"I fucking told you I'm tired now let go!"I yell loudly,finally managing to pry him off of me.

"Hailey-"

"Fuck off Justin"I roll my eyes bitterly.He just sighs and storms out,slamming the door behind him.

Yes that's right,Noah and I were in a relationship and yes he hurt me,physically.But I managed to finally brake up with him.He would never hurt me unless he was drunk,when he didn't know what he was doing.He drunk a lot because I started dating him when he mother died,and he had a drinking problem because of that.I do have sympathy for him because of that,and I know I had feelings for him,but I had to end it.Then when I saw him at the cafe,I freaked out.I couldn't believe it.He just said he was really sorry,and then Ryan came along and,well,you know what happened next.

He didn't say anything bad to me though,in fact,he apologised from the bottom of his heart.He said that 'I haven't had 1 drink since you left,it made me realise what a douche I am' and how could I not forgive his handsome face?I can't have thoughts like that though,I'm with Justin.What is it with people liking me only when I'm with someone,huh?We exchanged numbers before Noah punched him.I was happy until he punched him,and then the memories came flooding back and it just,was really hard to deal with..

"Hey Hailey?It's me Chaz,do you mind if I come in?"I hear Chaz's voice ask behind the door.

"Whatever.."I say trying to sound careless but failed as my voice cracked.

He slowly opened the door and closed it,walking over to me and sitting next to me.

"I'm not here to pry out any information from you,you can tell me when you're ready.But just know I am always here if you need someone..Ok?"he said wrapping an arm around my shoulder in a friendly way.

"Yeah,thanks Chaz.."I smile a little."and I will tell all of you,just not right now."I shake my head.He just nods in reply.

"So if your not in the mood for this I'll stay with you but we were all going to go down to the beach,except Justin he is doing rehearsals,and Ryan's new 'lady friend' is coming.." He said wiggling his eyebrows at the last part,causing me to giggle.

"Ok,yeah I'll come.Just let me get changed into my bikini."I decide yes.

"Can I stay to watch?"he winks jokingly.

"Get out you perv!"I roll my eyes laughing before pushing him out the door and locking it.

I pull on a purple bathing suit and put on a white crop and some light jean high wasted shorts to cover it up,throwing my hair in a messy bun and putting on some ray and on top of my head,I walk out.Soon we are all piled in the car and driving to the beach.

Hey guys hoped you liked this chappie,sorry it's short I broke my laptop and I still haven't told my mum oh god I'm scared ok bye y'all

Love ya

~Mia xx