Chapter 3-im sure.

Justin's pov-

I don't know why Hailey hates me so much! I kind of like her..But I would never show that..I tried to be nice but she just gets all bitchy.Maybe she thinks I'm faking?Well I'm not.I look over to her and almost start to drool.She is so beautiful.But I can't start liking her this much,because she would never feel the same way about me.

"The fuck are you looking at?"she snaps making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Uh..nothing."I say blushing.She rolls her eyes.

Haileys pov-

Did I just see him blush? Ha!My stomach rumbles a bit.

"Any food on this bus?"I ask standing up and stretching.

"No,not yet..."he said looking me in the eyes and shaking his head.

"I'm hungry"I whine.

"I'll take you out"he says standing up.i roll my eyes.

"I'm sure you will.Or you'll just drive me into a deserted area and leave me there"I spat.

"Well,suit yourself.Im going to my favourite Italian restaurant in New York"he says half way out the door.I roll my eyes.

"Fine"I say following him out the door.He smirks and I just roll my eyes again.

"Where you guys goin'"dad asks behind his newspaper as we reach the front of the bus.

"That really good restaurant we went to last time.

"Alright.Be back by 7:30,you've got rehearsals.

"I thought we had that tomorrow"he sighs.

"Nope,changed it to today"he said.Justin shakes his head and we make our way to the car.

Once we were at the restaurant he parked.

"Wait in here"he said quickly rushing over to my side of the car and opening the door for me.I step outside confused.

"Um..what just happened?"I ask him giving him a weird look.He just shrugs.That was nice,for once.He pulls my seat untucked for me and pushed me in.

"Umm...thanks?"I say awkwardly and he just nods and sits opposite me.

"What would you guys like today?"a waitress comes up to us.She looks at Justin in a flirty way.He chuckles and just nods at me to choose.

"Um,could I please get spaghetti bolognese and a water?"I asks politely .

"Uh,yeah whatever"she says rolling her eyes at me.

"Excuse me? The fuck is your problem?"I say standing up.

"Only fatasses order something that's not salad"she chuckles.I smile.I take the advantage of my slight 6 pack.I lift up my shirt to show a little of my stomach,pointing at my six pack.

"Actually,I think

I'm good"I say and sit back down.Justin chuckles and she just rolls her eyes.

"And you?"she asks fluttering her eyes.I scoff and look away.She is annoying af.

"Same for me please"Justin replies,staring at me.i feel myself blush a little and I just look down.He smirks.I roll my eyes and let out a little laugh as the waitress walks away.

"Seemed a bit jealous there,huh?"he says nudging me under the table.I roll my eyes.

"What ever!"I say laughing.

***

-8:30 pm- me and Justin snuck the bottle of wine back to the bus.He missed rehearsals,so he got in huge trouble by dad.I tried my hardest not to laugh through the whole thing.I manage to hide the wine from dad.I think I was kinda liking Justin a little more,in a friendly way.We snuck into our room thing and locked the door.As soon as we heard scooter go into the other bus,we both burst out laughing.

"Well...that was hilarious"I say sitting on the floor and leaning my back against the bed.

"Agreed"he said doing the same thing as me but on his bed.

"I think we should save this"I say smiling and putting it in my draw.He laughs and nods.

"What now?"he asks.

"Truth or dare?"I ask.He nods.

"Ok,t or d?"I ask getting up and turning on the light.

"Dare"he replies..

"Hmm...I dare you to go up to my dad and sing the chorus to "you smile"and then run away"I say smirking.

"Anyone but scooter! He will get pisssseeedd"he said begging.

"NOPE"I said popping the p.He rolls his eyes and laughs.he gets up and sure enough he does the dare.Dad just shrugged when he ran away.I was laughing hysterically by the time he came back.

"He took that good"he said chuckling.I nod.

"Truth or dare?"he asks.

"Truth"I ask.

"Who do you think is the hottest,Me,Ryan or Chaz?"he asks.I look down awkwardly.

"Ummm,I don't know"Actually,I do,Justin...

"Oh..."he said.

"Truth or dare?"I say trying to change the subject...

"Truth"he says.

"Who is your crush?"I say smirking evilly.

"Uhh...."he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well...."I say still waiting.

"It's...uh..."he said looking down.

"WHOOOOOOOOO!"I say trying to hold in a laugh.

"You"he said looking into my eyes.

What???MEEE?!?? But-but he is so mean all the time...and and,he can't..but...WHAT?!

"Me?"I ask quietly.He nods.

"Oh..."I say blushing.

"Sorry..."he said.Aww his cute when his sorry.WAIT WHAT HAILEY?FUCK NO YOU DID NOT JUST THINK THAT..Is true though...NO!!!

"I-it's ok...I...Like you a little"I say blushing harder.He smirks.

"REALLY!!"his eyes light up.

"Only a little doofus"I say smirking and shrugging.

"Good enough for me.."he said.

"Whatever..I'm tired..I'm gonna go to bed now"I say walking into the bathroom outside of the room to get changed into my pjs.I come back in to see Justin had pushed both the beds together.He was only wearing boxers and I almost started drooling at the sight of his abs.

"Um....what"I say sitting on my half.

"Well I like you,you like me so..you know.Same bed? I won't do anything I promise"he winks.I roll my eyes yet for some reason,don't reject.Once I lye down.i feel him move closer to me.I face the wall and he wraps and arm around me.Should I push him off? I feel safe in his arms...like I belong.

This can't happen..I hate Justin Bieber...Maybe he is just using me? Whatever,I'm to tired to think about it..

Aye guys! Hope you liked this chapter! Love ya