Kidnap.

*Haileys pov*

Yes,I said it.I love him,I really do.No matter what he does to me,I can never push away those feelings.I will always have feelings for Justin,whether I like it or not.Maybe this is a sign that I should forgive him? But maybe it isn't.

Maybe the fact that Justin STILL hasn't broken up with Selena is a sign that we SHOULDN'T be together,right? I mean if he really cared,he would have broken up with her.

At least I think.

I don't care if I sound selfish,and I think I speak for every other girl,I am not gonna date someone who has feelings towards another girl while dating me,that's just wrong.

And although I can't help but feel guilty,pushing him away like this,I just have to except the fact that he cheated on me,and he hasn't even tried to do anything about Selena.Not to mention tried to apologise me until now, 1 month later.

But after all this,I still love him,and I always will.

I finally turn a left corner,taking me back into my street,and start dragging my feet glumly.I really do not want to go back into that house,really.

But I guess I'm going to have to face him,right?

But,what am I going to say to him?'yeah Justin,I forgive you and I love you but only if you break up with slutena because I want you all to myself?',yeah...no.

A vibration in my pocket interrupts my thoughts,indicating I have a call because of the repeating feeling.

Sighing,I take my phone out of my pocket and look at the id-

Justin</3

I roll my eyes and press decline before shoving it back into my pocket.He is going to see me in like 2 minutes,he can wait.

I look to my right and glance at the houses, seeing how far away I am from mine.

"Hailey!"a familiar voice calls,causing my stomach to drop and my body freeze.

I slowly and reluctantly turn my head behind me to see him running up to me.

"G-get away from me."

-----------------------------------------------------

*justins pov*

I read the text message over and over again.

From:Noah

You precious little girl is walking by herself.You should be careful,I might be around.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean,'I might be around.'I swear,if he goes anywhere near her I'll kill him.

I let out a frustrated growl before exiting the message and clicking in contacts,I scroll to Hailey's number and press call.

After 2 rings it sent straight to voice mail,indicating she declined.I let out a frustrated yell before grabbing my jacket and walking out of the house.I quickly jog down the drive way and them I see Hailey's limp body over somebody's shoulder.

The figure throws her into a back of a black van before speeding away.

My eyes widen in fear and I quickly come to my senses,grabbing the keys to my car out of my pocket and running to my car,driving off as fast as I could.I head in the direction as the van,soon coming to an intersection,Fuck,which way did they go.

I punch the wheel in frustration.I quickly make a left turn and pull out my phone.I dial 911 and wait for an answer.

"This is 911 what's your emergency?"a lady's voice rings through the phone.