The beach.

*Haileys pov*

"Finally!"I yell as we stumble out of the car and walk onto the beach.

"Let's lay our towels down here."Chaz points to an area on the sand near the water.

I lay my towel down in between Ryan's and Fredos towel and take off my shorts and crop top.

"Sexy"Ryan woof-Whistles.

"Shut up"I giggle lying down on my towel and putting my shades on.

"You're not even going to get in the water?"Fredo asks.

"Maybe later,I'm getting a tan"I shrug leaning back and closing my eyes.

"Suit yourself."Chaz says before they run off into the water.

I seriously can't believe that Noah is back.

How am I going to tell Justin?maybe I shouldn't tell him? It was weird because when I say Noah,I got this feeling in my stomach,like when I kiss Justin,butterflies I guess..But it was like a happy feeling..Maybe I still have feelings for him..no I can't!can I?

"GO!"someone yells before multiple cold streams of liquid squirt all over my body.

My eyes shoot open and I jerk up,seeing Chaz , Ryan and Alfredo squirting water at me with water guns.

"fuck!"I scream standing up but they keep on shooting water at me.I look around me to see another water gun on Chaz's towel.

"You better run motherfuckers!"we all laugh as I get the water gun and run as fast as I can to the ocean and fill it up with water,feeling the water of their guns hitting my back,causing me to scream.

I turn around and start shooting all of them with water.

"HEY NO FAIR! IT'S 3 AGAINST 1 ! FREDO,COME ON MY TEAM"I whine pretending to feel hurt.Fredo just shrugs his shoulders and runs over next to me and helps me hit Ryan and Chaz.

"We are going to beat your asses!"Chaz laughs.

"No way"me and Fredo say in unison,causing me to laugh.

"TIME OUT!"Ryan yells.

"I need to speak to Chaz about a plan"Ryan says before dragging Chaz away and whispering something to them.A smile spreads across Chaz's face.

"Um."I say furrowing my eyebrows.

All of a sudden Chaz comes running over to me.

"Chaz what are you do-"before I could answer he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"CHAZ!"I scream,not being able to hold in a laugh.

"I'm kidnapping your partner Fredo!"Chaz yells before running away.

"CHAZ LET GO OF ME!"I scream laughing.

"NEVER!"he yells running further away.

"Where are we going?!"

"Um,OH I HAVE AN IDEA"he smirks and we run towards the ocean.

"Chaz don't you fucking dare!"I scream as he runs into the freezing cold ocean.

"To late"he laughs before throwing me into the water.

"YOU FUCKING DICK!"I laugh uncontrollably and he joins in.Then Fredo and Ryan come running over to us and squirt us with water again.

"Stop!"I laugh.

"Don't worry,I'll save you!"Fredo runs over to me,picking me up bridal style and runs out of the water.