Chapter 23-NOAH?!

K guys,so this chappie and next chappie = biggest plot twist known to mankind.

so get yourselfes ready cuz shits bout to go down.

~Hailey's pov~

"Baby,we landed."Justin lightly shakes me.I reluctantly peel my eyes open,flinching at the sudden light.

"Babe?"He whispers.

"yeah im awake.."I yawn stretching.

"good,leggo"He says helping me up.

I get my carry on bag and then walk out to be hit by a breeze of cold air.

"Shit"I mutter,shivering.I probably shouldnt have just worn shorts and a tshirt.

"You cold babe?"justin asks from behind me.

"No shit"I mutter under my breath.

"Whats wrong with you..?"He pouts,wrapping an arm around my shoulders loosely.

"Nothing,im just tired..Sorry"I sigh.

"It's ok,we are going straight to the hotel anyway,so dont stress"He says soothingly.I nod in reply.

***

We walk into the hotel's lobby,waiting at the front desk for someone to serve us.

 "Hello how may i help you?"a girl comes up to the front desk,speaking to my dad.

I just trail off in to my own world of thoughts while they discuss stuff.

I wish me and Justin could just have a few days to ourselfes,hang out and just talk,alone,together. It's hard to handle,and i hate to admit this..But i don't want to be in a realtionship if it's like this.

I shake the thought out of my head,feeling a wave of uneasiness come over me.I feel a pair of eyes on me and a presence of fear.I turn my head around to see behind me,but nothing looks out of order.I look at all the boys,non looking at me..I then see a man dressed in all black quickly scurry around the corner,as if someone caught him watching them.

That's not scary (note the sarcasm)

"you right babe?"Justin says giving my hand a little squeeze.I just nod in reply,not really knowing whhat to say.

We walk into the elevator,and I see someone making me want to faint.The same guy who ran around the corner,all dressed in black,a little of his brown hair sticking out.He just looks down and shoves his hands in his pockets,leaning against the wall of the elevator.I move behind Justin slightly,a tad freaking out.

We finally reach the 31st floor and make our way to room 2020.

"I'm tired,and it's only 7pm"Justin shakes his head.

"same,jetlag.."I nod. dad inserts the key and unlocks the door.I gasp as we walk in.

Its like the biggest hotel room ive ever seen in my life,in fact it was more like a house then a hotel room.

Ok guys,you're room is upstairs.."Dad says pointing to behind me.

Upsatirs?!

"Seriously?!There's an upstairs here?"I gasp,speaking my thoughts.Dad just nods and walks off somewhere,kenny following behind.

"Lets go sleep forever"Fredo says yawning,walking over to the stairs,everybody following behind.

"Yeah"I nod in agreement and we make our way upstairs to find a bedroom with 1 king and 3 doubles.