Chapter Sixteen

Hey lovelies!

Here's another chapter for you guys. It's kinda long but its payment for a late update :)

Hope you guys enjoy this one: *whispers* steamy and sweet ❤

Find your favorite spot and prepare for some sweet talk. Lol
_______________________________________________________

 Lol_______________________________________________________

"This is beautiful," Annie said in awe.

"Yeah?" Andy arched his eyebrow.

"Very."

"Well, I'm glad you like it."

The sight she saw was breathtaking. There was a sizeable river lined with dozens of trees just enough to cast shadows over the calm black water. The glint of sunlight that peeked through the clouds made the slight rippling waves sparkled like liquid diamonds. She could see a huge platform far off in the distance extending out into waters where two small canoes floated.

And so much greenery. Annie inhaled a deep breath. Everywhere she looked it was lush and natural, pockets of forests scattered among the small cabin.

"Come on, let us go in." With a hand on her lower back, Andy led her towards the porch. With a flick of his wrist, he pushed the heavy door open.

"Don't you lock your doors?" She looked up at him in confusion.

"Nope," he smiled. "No need."

"If you say so, big guy. But, from today we will keep it locked."

"Whatever rocks your boat, but we're safe here."

"It's better to be safe than sorry," she mumbled. And she would not jeopardize their safety with an unlocked door. "It has a lock, right? A deadbolt?"

"Yeah, might be rusty, but it should be working."

The creepy feeling might be still lingering at the back of her mind, and she was on the verge of being paranoid, but...

"Annie, look at me." Andy rubbed gently on her lower back; his familiar warmth seeping deep into her bones.

She resisted the urge to relax into his hold. Annie shifted a drooling Reon, so he was between them when Andy turned her so she faced him.

Andy focused his gaze on Annie's beautiful face. God. When she lifted those long, dark eyelashes and looked up at him over the baby's head, he nearly lost his breath. Big dark brown eyes looked up at him in innocence and fear. Using his pinky finger, he brushed an escaping curl from her eyes. "Don't get nervous on me, we'll get through this. Together, okay?"

Her deep pink lips parted, and he nearly swallowed his tongue. God help him, he wanted to kiss her. He wanted to taste every inch, every-

"Yes."