CHAPTER 6. become and fan and you can read it. its apparently rated R

Start from the beginning

Ryan obeyed me and trusted deeper, and faster. I could feel myself climaxing and my moans became louder and louder. My nails were digging into his back, my breathing was become really heavy. Ryan and I were screaming each others names.

When we both came, he fell so he was lying down next to me on the tiny couch.

Ryan nuzzled into my neck where I could feel his cool breathe against my sweaty neck. That turned me on, so I turned around and decided to tease him. I went in to kiss him but stopped righted before we would've touched.

Ryan groaned and grabbed my head and pulled me to his lips. I laughed at his eagerness. I didn't forget my plan, so when he licked my bottom lips, I didn't let him use his tongue. Meanwhile, my hands were all over his body. Touching his chest and abs muscles.

To tease him more, I stroked his manhood.

I was surprised when he groaned him agony and pulled me on top of him. I laughed at his strained face. The movement of my giggling made me realize where I was, on top of my mate, my very horny mate.

I leaned down and kissed him. He kissed back hard. His hands were on my butt.

Then Ryan picked up my butt and a lined my bottom with his dick. He wanted me to be on top, and so did I. I bended my knees so he was completely in me.

He filled up all the space to the max. I started going up, and down. Ryan's hands were supporting my balance on my waist.

This position felt better than the first one. I started moving my hips back and forth while going up and down.

"Ryan. Ahhhhh...." I moaned while my eyes rolled back into my head. Ryan's hands now were exploring my body. He was touching my stomach, my back, butt, thighs, and breasts. No matter where he touched, he could make me shiver with pleasure.

Ryan then started to thrust from the couch with me still on top. The speed and depth made me scream his name.

He was going so fast! It felt so good. I wanted it to last forever. We both came at the same time. I laid down on his chest with him still inside of me.

I was breathing heaving along with him. Ryan started brushing my hair back out of my face.

I made myself comfortable and pulled him out of me. He wasn't wearing a condom, but he didn't have to. Us werewolves ovulate differently, and we could only conceive twice out of the year, mating season and whenever our bodies decide.

I could hear his heartbeat. I started counting the rhythm and this soothed me.

I looked up to him and smiled. He smiled a huge smile back and kissed my forehead.

I was playing with a bracelet he was wearing. It was a string, plain, bracelet.

"You're so beautiful." Ryan murmured in my ear making me shiver. I blushed and looked down to the floor of the cave, hoping he didn't see my face, but of course he did.

"You're blush makes you look more beautiful." He said, this time playing with my hair. Right now, I had sex hair. It was all messed up. I looked up to him and smiled mischievously.

"You're so hot, and sexy..." I told him while sitting up to straddle his stomach. I trailed my fingers up his chest and to his neck.

He pulled me down so he could kiss me. We made love the rest of the night. My mate and I.

BRENNEN'S POV

When I closed the door, I looked in the hallway to make sure no one was out there. When no one was, I closed the door, and turned around to my mate. She looked just as egger as I was except she looked a bit nervous. Well duh she was a virgin. Wait she was wasn't she?

My wolf was getting upset if she was, but I'll just find out later.

I laid down ontop of Vanessa and started kissing her. Her hands were messing my hair. My one hand was supporting my weighed while the other was groping her breasts.

Vanessa tugged at my shirt and pulled it off. The three seconds it took to get out and away from my mates lips, felt like forever.

I took off her shirt without her permission, but I just needed her. My wolf wanted to be inside her, now.

I was kissing her torso when she pulled my head away.

"Can we...you know, get to know each other before we do this?" Vanessa asked. I felt my face dropped.

VANESSA'S POV

After I asked the question, I almost told him to forget I said that. Whenever he touches me, sparks run through my blood.

He looked in my eyes. His eyes were filled with hurt, lust, anger, and love. For about five seconds, his eyes looked mad. I was worried he didn't want me anymore, but then his eyes were replaced with love.

He kissed every part of my face, but my lips.

"Sure. I'll get to know you, and you get to know me." He said. Then Brennen kissed my lips hard.

He got up and picked up his shirt off the floor and gave it to me. I put it on and drowned in it. He was bigger than me, obviously considering I was only 5'3. Brennen's shirt smelled so good. It was boy smell, but sexy.

For the rest of the night, he gave me whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted it. I spent the night while Brennen and I watched our favorite movies which were oddly similar.

....................................................

Hey guys! I hope this chapter isn't weird or anything. What do you guys think of Ryan and Vanessa? I think I'm team Ryan if anyone. Who are you guys? COMMENT AND VOTE!!!kbye