Chapter 32: Secrets Revealed

Start from the beginning

"She was really worried about you, you know," Uwabami said, "As soon as she heard you were here, she took off. I'm Uwabami, nice to meet you, Y/n."

"Nice to meet you too." I replied, "Who are you?" I asked the orange-haired girl.

"Oh, I'm Itsuka Kendo," She said, "I was interning with Uwabami and Momo and I just got along."

Uwabami then got my attention, "You know, your mother was a great hero. And I know I'm not alone when I say that it makes me happy to see you living up to her legacy, maybe even surpassing it."

I didn't respond, I just sat there with Momo and thought about what she said. A few hours later, they had to leave.

"I'll see you at school, okay?" Momo said. I just nodded and flashed a smile.

She gave me a peck on the lips and left with Iwabami and Itsuka.

[Timeskip]

It had been about a week since the visit from Momo, and today I was getting out of the hospital. My leg was no longer covered in bandages, and I had gotten used to my halo, wings, and new tail. My arm was still wrapped in bandages, as Alice got a good hit on me.

Anyway, I was sitting in bed, waiting for Dad to come get me. A nurse walked into the door and opened it, as Dad wheeled in.

"Hey buddy," Dad said, "How you feeling?"

"I'm fine." I replied.

"Well son," Dad said, scratching his head, "There's something I need to tell you."

I was confused, "Okay, what's going on?"

"Listen Y/n," Dad said seriously, "I've never told you about my past, or my quirk, or how I met Aizawa, your mom, or anyone else. But now, I'm ready to tell you. This is the story of All for One."

"Many years ago, I was born into a family, with two older brothers. One of those brothers was the wielder of an amazing power, which allowed him to steal quirks, called All For One. My other brother was a quiet guy with no quirk, at least, that's what we thought. Being born with a disease that forced me to living in a wheelchair, both of my brothers were protective of me growing up."

I stared at Dad intensely, as he continued his story.

"Now, my oldest brother, All For One, was a villain, one of the worst. But he cared for us, for the most part. He was experimenting, trying to create an artificial quirk."

"Artificial quirk?" I asked.

"Yes, and he succeeded. He gave the quirk to my brother, who had actually gotten a real quirk years prior. His quirk was the ability to pass on quirks. Useless by itself, but when combined with the artificial quirk, it made the quirk stronger the more people it was passed onto. That quirk was called One For All. The same quirk that All Might and Izuku Midoriya wield today."

"Now, that should be the end of the story up to now, with All For One gone thanks to the All Might and the wielders of One For All. But, that's not how it goes. You see, I didn't like to see my brother's fighting, but I knew which side was morally right. So, when I got the chance, I stole some of All For One's power, and ran, for god's sake, I ran."

"What? Do you still have the power?" I asked.

"Of course I do. How do you think I saved you from Alice? Anyway, I stole some of his power, just enough to be able to copy quirks, enough to keep quirks indefinitely yes, but not nearly enough to steal quirks or to stop him from using his power."

Dad sighed, and turned to the windows, "That was years ago, since then, my brother passed on One For All, all the way to Izuku. I met my wife, had a child, and kept my family hidden from All For One my whole life. But now that's not an option anymore. He's back, and he's chosen someone to do his job for him. He wants you Y/n, I don't know why, but he wants you."

"Alice? He chose Alice? And why me?" I asked.

"No, he chose another person, and somehow gave him ink powers, your quirk, Y/n. That person created Alice the Angel, as we know her. As for why he wants you, I really just don't know."

Dad coughed, "The reason I brought this up, Y/n, is to give you a choice. I need to pass my power on, and I want to give it to you."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Y/n, I want to give you the power of All For One, do you accept this quirk?"

I looked him right in the eyes, and saw everything. The truth, my father, a man whose family was torn, all of his life, right in front of me.

"Yes."

After I said that, Dad wheeled over to my side, "Thank you, son." He said softly.

His hand began to glow blue, and he grabbed my arm, and I felt something coursing through me. It felt like pure power was coursing through my veins.

The glow died down, and Dad closed his eyes.

"Jeez, I haven't done that in forever," He said, "Thank you Y/n, this is a big responsibility I have given you, and I want to to know, I'm here for you at anytime."

"Thank you Dad."

"Now get up," He said, "We have to get you home so you can go back to school."

I hopped out of the bed, and began to walk out of the room, before Dad spoke up.

"Umm, Y/n, I don't now if this is your new style or whatever, but you might want to put on some clothes."

I looked down, and saw I was still in my hospital gown. Dad pulled my suit out of a bag he had, and handed it to me. I put it on quickly, and after that, we began to leave the room.

*??? POV*

I looked over the moniter, as the camera showed Y/n Drew and his father leaving the hospital.

"sO, AlICE fAIled me," I said, "OnCE AgAIN. Alice, CoME To mE!"

She appeared quickly in front of me, forming out of ink and bowing.

"Master, you called?" She said.

"yOu FAILED mE," I said, "WhaT ReaSON dO I havE to KeEP You AlIVE?"

"Please master," She begged, "I had him, I swear I did. The Drew boy was almost my slave, your slave. But then that old man showed up. Grrr, I want to kill them both!"

I chuckled lightly, "FIne TheN, yoU mAY hAVe OnE mORE sHot. If YOU faIL i wIlL NoT hESiTatE To dEstroY yOu!"

"Thank you, my lord." She replied.

"Now LeaVE."

She left, and I turned back to the screen, my inky black hands flying across the keyboard as the cameras followed the Drews.

"sOon boy," I said, "YoU wILL fAlL, tHen mY MASTer wILL REward Me!"

I began to laugh manically, this would be my chance to take over the world. With All For One and Alice by my side, no one would ever stop me.