60 { E P I L O G U E }

this is the end of it all...

<><><>

"No... No! Come on Belle, wake up!" Kai screamed while shaking her lifeless body before trying reattach her head, he could feel his heart imploding yet he didn't care, with his emotions being heightened, the betrayal hit harder. "Wake up. I'm going to kill you, and that dick isn't gonna take that away from me. So wake up, you owe me! You left me and you deserve to die, I deserve to kill you...-" his breathing became laboured while his chest rose and fell, Kai was unknowingly going into a state of panic. He wanted her to flinch away from him, do anything. Then... After his intentions were spoken, the heartbreak set in. Ten years without her, thinking she was dead, then finding out she was alive and being fed on by the Heretics. Suddenly, it became too much for even Malachai to handle.
"- Please, you have to wake up... Remember? I get upset or angry and you have to remind me why you're mine" He then whimpered with tears falling down his flushed cheeks. Because in his arms was the only girl who would see him, who would gladly sacrifice herself for him. Where could Kai find another person like that? Nowhere, nowhere in the world possessed another Isabelle Julia Martin.
"If you wake up... I promise I won't kill you... So wake up, I don't beg. I'm Malachai Parker, I don't beg... But, I'm doing it now. Listen, I'll even leave you, for good this time. There'll be no family massacres, prison worlds or thirty year olds with teenage bodies. So, do me this one favour, hmmm?-" he pressed his forehead to her chest, "- Wake up Isabelle".

But, she didn't. And Damon and Bonnie only looked on in pity.
However, it only took moments for Kai to let Isabelle go, clear his tears and straighten himself out.
When he turned in their direction they could see the silent pleading behind the melting ice of his eyes.
"What's another suicide attempt going to hurt?" He then asked rhetorically while he opened his arms out as an invitation.

"Me, I get to do this" Damon suddenly announced.

"Good-" Kai smiled, "- get on with it then".

At that, Damon approached the heretic with a growing smirk painting his cold features. He was finally gonna kill this pain in the ass. Yet, Bonnie stopped him, she pulled the Vampire back before sending a glare Kai's way.

"No..." she then said.

"No?" Damon repeated, his expression fed up as his gaze flickered between Kai and the witch.

"No... You have to live with this, you killed her after all" Bonnie explained to Kai.

"What are you talking about? Yes, I may have killed a whole Coven, but Isabelle? That was all you",

"Actually, it wasn't. See... We didn't drag Isabelle to a prison world, you did. We didn't make her depressed, you did. We didn't force her to come here. So guess who killed her? You.
So now that you're a vampire, you will go through your immortal life with her blood on your hands" she smirked, her words filled with much confidence as she stalked out the crimson wedding along with Damon.
That's when they heard the scream, that's when Malachai Parker disappeared from Mystic Falls without a trace.
He was an original now thanks to a few witches and a spell. He was near to in-killable, with only himself to blame.

<><><>

The bell had rung.
And so did she return.
No longer under rose tinted skies.
But, still in a world needing Kai.

__________
Comment and vote
xxx
__________