56 { K A I }

<><><>

<><><>

Now

I stared in awe once Beau placed down the rock that allowed Bonnie to escape 1994.
Honestly, my body was buzzing with a familiar anticipation. I could remember the day clearly.

"How can you eat those?" Isabelle asked while she recoiled in disgust.
What made her cute was that her tongue stuck out slightly at the thought.

"Belle, they're nice. You just have bad taste",

"Me? Bad taste?... Says the boy who wears cargo shorts" she snorted in reply.
Her every action was well thought out, predictable. It always would be until May 10th.
But, right then, we were relaxing on her porch, on the swing chair attached to the ceiling.
It was our favourite place. After all, her dad was barely in due to work. I had her all to myself. But, that was only once upon a time.

"What? You can fit anything in these",

"Well, I'm not going to homecoming with you wearing cargo shorts.
I was really thinking that pigs blood being poured over the homecoming queen would be interesting" with her words, she mocked contemplation with her fist placed under her chin.

That's when I felt it.
However, it didn't go to plan.
No pigs blood, only the red cake dye she had bought from the store.

"Well, you know what this means?" I asked to the heretics and witch surrounding me.

"Yes Malachai, we're finally going home".

When I looked up to Isabelle. She wasn't smiling at me, she's smiling at Malcolm.

Why would I ever think it would be me?

__________
Comment and vote
xxx
__________