30 { B O N N I E } •

<><><>

<><><>

Now

Through to the middle of the school parking lot, Bonnie dragged her Christmas tree. Panting for breath until she released her hold with a sigh, that is before she stood it on it's feet.
When she looked to the sky, the eclipse was already casting itself over her. It was once again, 12:28 pm.

"Heh. Nope. I'm not noticing you-" she proclaimed to the sky "- Today is not May tenth, 1994. Today is the tree-decorating ceremony, and you are not telling me otherwise" she continued with the crossing of her arms.

The witch was determined. Her mind set on leaving the perfect hell. And not even the moon crossing the sun could change her mind.

She continued to dress the tree with a Santa's hat adorning her head. Meanwhile, her mind was thrown back during the silence, back to when she was no longer alone and her Christmases were filled with the aroma of turkey, hot chocolate and snowy Mystic Falls.

<><><>

A dark pall descended and hid the clouds efficiently. And Bonnie couldn't deny the hole manifesting in her heart as she looked on at the lit tree. It spoke through the darkness that she was there and was not to be forgotten. However, tears still pooled her eyes before she quickly raised a lit candle to the green branch.

All hope was gone...
she concluded then that she wasn't getting out.

__________
Comment and vote
xxx
__________