15 { B O N N I E } •

<><><>

<><><>

Now

"Day six thousand, five hundred and seventy three. And guess what I have heard? Well... What I have felt. You see, when she met her untimely death, I felt a shake. Now, it was only small so I thought nothing of it, until.... I felt one this morning, stronger than when she died. So, I'm free to suspect that someone has finally come to the prison world. This is going to be fun".

After Bonnie had worked it out, she realised what day she had finally reached. The day Damon and herself had been sent to the loop of May the tenth. She was currently watching Kai on the cam-corder and had made a pit stop in the middle of nowhere.
With nothing much to do while she ate and watched the sociopath, she noticed the oddly placed phone booth across the road.

It only captured her attention for moments before she looked down at the paused film. Kai was consulting no-one as he sat at the kitchen counter top, that is while he ate.

"So now, I'll have to search down these visitors and that's gonna be hard without magic- " He took another bite of his dinner and gulped before proceeding to speak,
"- However, guess what my darling done before she locked herself away? She left a grimoir, one that explained how to learn a location spell and... Drum roll please -" he began to pat the marble island then suddenly stopped at his reveal, "- enough magic to allow me five spells".

Kai continued to ramble on while Bonnie took a bite of her cookie. She knew this meant Kai technically kept her sane. But, she also had to thank Isabelle. These were always her thoughts before she slept, that Isabelle Martin and Malachai Parker were her salvation, even if she was reluctant to voice the latter, it was the truth.

Suddenly, a shake, like an earthquake, rocked Bonnie as she sat in the car. And slowly, her mind drew back to Kai's words, how the same thing had happened when she and Damon arrived.

Before she knew it, her own body had forced her out of the car and to the phone booth, where she called the Salvator boarding house. That's where they had to be, Bonnie had no doubt about it. Almost like instinct, she pressed in a sequence of numbers that led to a person picking up. The last person she would think to call.

"Kai, if you do so much as hurt one hair on her annoying little witch head, I will kill you and-",

"Aw Damon, That was so sweet. Why'd you have to ruin it by calling me annoying?".

__________
Comment and vote
xxx
__________