3 { B O N N I E } •

<><><>

<><><>

Now

   "Day twelve of being in prison world, solo at that, with no. Way. Out" Bonnie emphasised toward the cam-corder. Her idly walking around the Parker house was still strange, yet there was a pull. Like a sense she had forgotten something.
She couldn't exactly pinpoint the exact thing. However, it remained at the back of her mind.

She continued to voice her struggles while she climbed up the stairs, where she spotted the two nooses hanging pointlessly over the bannister. At the sight, she recalled Kai's explanation until a certain name came up. He refused to speak it. He was about to form the words but, he refrained from doing so before looking away from the paper. He was somewhere else for a few seconds, until he finally clicked back.

Eventually, she noticed a room seeping with magic. It was forced shut, no sound came from it. Only causing the silence to grow eery. Therefore, Bonnie ignored the peculiar occurrence. She figured it was one of Kai's sadistic interests. That was something she would definitely avoid.

While she walked further, she felt the darkness nipping at her heels. Unconsciously, she walked faster and faster until she tripped, falling face first.
Her cam-corder went flying and broke.

She outwardly groaned. Pushing herself up on her knees despite the aching in her joints.
The day was getting worse and nothing could change that.

__________
Comment and vote
xxx
__________