51 { I S A B E L L E } •

<><><>

<><><>

Now

With a sharp pain plaguing my arm, I found that occupying myself took the pain away.
I would talk to Nora since she was the sweetest and we discussed the fashion of the 90's.
She found it interesting that we could show so much skin and get away with it at that. However, this conversation was soon put to bed due to Mary-Louise. She was nice when she barely had anything to say. But, I couldn't exactly hold anything against her.

Now Malcolm, he kept me distracted.
While we sat together, with my head resting on his shoulder. He ran his fingers lightly over my skin, spawning goosebumps on my pale flesh.
No matter where we were, a smile always curled at my lips with him.

Once in a while, I would see Beau and a few others make quick glances our way, their eyes happy and smiling as they talked. All the heretics approved, but Kai wasn't a heretic. Unlike the others, his eyes flickered in my direction with his fingers curling tightly over the arm of the chair.
Jealousy was a emotion rarely worn on the famous Kai Parker, yet there it was for anyone looking close enough to see.

But, I couldn't care what he would think while my heart swelled with... Something. Love maybe, happiness?
To be in a prison world and have human contact after a while, it starts to feel like love. Your heart hammers against your chest and your palms grow sweaty. In total, my body reacts like when...

__________
Comment and vote
xxx
__________