10 { I S A B E L L E } •

<><><>

<><><>

Then

"Eye spy, with my little eye, something beginning with... D" I wondered, pointing a smirk his way while we walked down the confectionary isle.

"My di-",

"No!... Diabetes" I corrected, gesturing to the packet of candies he was eating.

"But I bet you were thinking about it" Mal chuckled, placing his hand upon mine as it rested on the handle of the cart. Making me only snatch it away.

"Your actions have consequences, eat my food, you'll be touch starved",

"Come on, Belle. Stop punishing yourself-" Malachai moaned while he snaked his arms around my waist. My heart beat assaulted my ears while my hairs stood on end. I could feel his deep, hot breaths hovering over my neck before he trailed a path of kisses across my exposed skin.
"- I know you want this" he teased.

And he continued to do so until I elbowed him in the crotch.

"Consequences~" I sung as I departed around the corner. I could practically feel his annoyance drowning the supermarket. Any minute I was expecting him to sprint and tackle me. However, he didn't.

When we got home, he completely ignored me.
At night, we slept farther away from each other than usual.
And soon enough, the silence was getting to me, I felt... Alone. And it was deadly.

"Mal..." I whimpered. But, he didn't answer. His back was still turned and tears were already brewing behind my eyes in a white heat.

Eventually, I began tugging at his shirt. I wanted his attention, to hear his voice. As he continued to ignore me, I pulled harder until he finally turned.

"Will you stop being so clingy! Go to sleep!" He shouted, causing me to flinch back.
I guess he saw because his expression immediately calmed. But, even as he tried to capture me in a hug, into his warm chest, I pushed him away. Up until I couldn't stand it anymore and slept downstairs.

It all started then.
Everything falls when you feel so high.

__________
Comment and vote
xxx
__________