2 { K A I } •

<><><>

<><><>

Then

"Is it bad to say this is turning me on? You undressing, covered in blood" I chuckled, watching as Isabelle shed her clothes. She had managed to run a bath and allowed me to share with her.
While I sat patiently waiting for her, I enjoyed the view as she shimmied out of her jeans, soaked through with crimson.

"I don't think so" she smiled over her shoulder, before I took her hand to assist her inside. One slim leg after the other, barely a ripple was made as she stepped into the warm water.

Between my legs she crossed her own and allowed the ends of her chestnut hair to dampen.

Sometimes I wondered how she could stand it, it being so long that is.

As we relaxed in silence, she ran a wet cloth over my face, chest, arms and hands. Eventually, the water was dyed a rose tint.

How ironic, I thought.

Once I was clean, I proceeded to wipe away the remains of our sins. Through the hand towel, my touch travelled across her body. Under the swell of her breast, her slight belly roles, her hands and waist. Her neck was reserved for when I would kiss away the few claw marks that marred her skin.

I felt enough for her to give her Joey. He fought back while she held his head in the pool. I know, I watched.

"Do you know how to get out?" She asked, having to look through her lashes while her head was fixed downward. She unconsciously stirred the arousal sitting in my gut.

"If I knew, do you think they would put us here?" I answered with sarcasm dripping from my lips like venom.

"Ha Ha" she said in mocked laughter.

It only made me splash her.
Eventually, that turned into a water fight.
Then we were pinned against each other, her chest pushed firmly against mine.
I couldn't help it.

This was Isabelle Martin.

My magic bank and the only person that made me...

I don't know...

Normal, I guess.

__________
Comment and vote
xxx
__________