21 { B O N N I E } •

<><><>

<><><>

Now

"Day two hundred and seventy three, can you guess what day it is?" Isabelle asked excitedly, her hands practically shaking as Bonnie listened as she drove. Meanwhile,  Kai was muffling his moans into his pillow. She sounded so happy. It only left the witch to question how everything went wrong. However, the one she most desperately wanted an answer to was, how did she die in a prison world?

Of course Bonnie could die. But, 1994 wasn't made for her, it was for Kai and Isabelle. Like him, she must've been able to come back. She guessed that wasn't the case. Something did gnaw at her thoughts though.

If Isabelle was dead, how did she trap herself in her bedroom?

The teenage witch was a mystery. One that itched at her. Oddly enough, when Bonnie cast a locator spell for Isabelle the sand didn't move, even if she had the cam-corder and Isabelle's hairbrush. Her remains would've at least brought Bonnie to Portland, Oregon. Instead... There was nothing.

"It's my birthday!" Isabelle exclaimed, then jumping up and down on the bed, right next to where Kai was sleeping.

"Can't you turn seventeen tomorrow?" He asked lazily.

"Nooo... You promised me a three course meal and a cute dress" She groaned before she collapsed beside him. When Bonnie took a second to look at the screen, she witnessed Kai attempting to hide a smile while Belle tugged his arm.

"I thought I was a terrible cook?" He questioned,

"You thought you were a terrible person, but I still want you".

__________
Comment and vote
xxx
__________