27 { B O N N I E } •

<><><>

<><><>

Now

"Mal! Get up! It's Christmas!" Isabelle exclaimed while she jumped on the bed in an attempt to awaken Kai. Bonnie could only look down at the screen in want, even though she despised him with every fibre of her being.

"I'll starve if you don't cook" Isabelle proceeded to moan before jabbing at his bicep with her index finger.

The witch could practically feel Kai's lips curl into a smile as he whipped his head around. Never did Bonnie get the chance to see that look, one of utter adoration. It was like he worshipped the young witch. And in the prison world, they would be forever together. Time technically didn't exist yet they kept counting. She knew what happened though. They didn't get their happily ever after. But, an empty space of knowledge gnawed at her mind, nothing was as it seemed.

"What's my present?" He questioned.

"I obviously can't tell you that. It's a surprise for a reason" Isabelle reminded him while she raked her fingers through his short hair.

"But, if you tell me, I'll cook. You give something to get something",

Then, with a sigh, she gave in and told him after she planted soft kisses against every feature of his face.

"Well, firstly I would let you have to siphon my magic, save it up for tomorrow so we can have some fun" she explained, unconsciously making Bonnie giggle at the thought of what they may do.

"Ahh, now I get why I love you".

The witch was taken aback slightly by him saying that. Never did she think she would hear the infamous Kai Parker say the three words every girl wants to hear. Most of the time, Bonnie couldn't fathom what she was doing for the majority of her time. She never thought of it deeply. However, the fact that she was watching them in their most intimate moments, it made her feel like she was intruding or prying into something, going to somewhere she didn't belong.

But, when (not if) she got out. She would spill every secret. She would crush Kai. Therefore, she would have to figure out where his sweet Belle was resting.

__________
Comment and vote
xxx
__________