59 { I S A B E L L E }

<><><>

<><><>

Now

I watched from beside Kai as Damon entered.
Bonnie, the girl who watched all our tapes, was dying right before me. And I could do nothing while I was trapped in Kai's iron grip.

Meanwhile, we kept silent as Lily's son caught sight of the witch.
Blood surrounded her like burning fire, it engraved its existence into my mind as I looked down on her.
For the first time, I felt like there was someone out there just like me. And where I was saved, she is being left to die.

When Damon crouched down beside her, her wheezy breaths no longer filled the air, but the calls of his name.
It must've taken everything she had to just keep repeating that word.

"How dumb are you?-" Kai announced, making our presence known once the sentence left his mouth.
"- I left you a dying Bonnie Bennett on a silver platter and whoosh... Right over you head" he continued. Attempting to break the vampire's morals as he pinned me down beside him.

However, he then stood with me in tow.
"Translation, she's about to croak...
Of course you don't have to help her, you could just walk away. She dies of collapsed lung, no blood on your hands, then you and Elena get to live the life you dreamed of".

Through Kai's words, Damon looks down at Bonnie while his mind is caged in deep contemplation. Even I had to admit that Kai sounded very persuasive.
Every word he said was true, Damon just had to take his suggestions into account and act.
However, I wasn't looking forward to that.

"Either way you better act quick" Kai added, fuelling the tension in the room. It was silent while Damon's face contorted into many expressions, some more unreadable than others.

"I'm so sorry Bonnie" the vampire then whispered, causing her eyes to widen in shock and betrayal. I knew that look, I had it many times sitting amongst my tears.
With that, he pressed a kiss to her forehead and pried his hands from her own. But, that was easy enough as she turned her back on him.

He left like no problem. And once that was over, I studied my surroundings to find an exit, a way out at least.

"That's it?... He just left you-" Kai smiled in satisfaction, "- The whole point, was that this would torture him for awhile. At least flip a coin, tails he-",

"Malachai!" I suddenly screamed before pushing him out the way with my magic.

Damon had come back... And soon enough, I was gone from Kai's grip, but my head was also gone from my body.

__________
Comment and vote
xxx
__________