39 { B O N N I E } •

<><><>

<><><>

Now

"It's day two hundred and seventy eight inside this stupid prison world. I have two broken toes, nine blisters and an ear infection, but I don't care. I have phesmatos'd the crap out of this magic Canadian rock... And I have my magic again-" Bonnie smiled triumphantly to the camera.
"- And when that eclipse hits 12:28... I'm going home. You hear that, me?... Home".

<><><>

"This is it.-" Bonnie announced to the camera
"- I'm ready... There's no one to stop me. I have magic. The ascendant. And the eclipse". With a sigh she prepared for her departure until the cave suddenly shook, Bonnie was sent into a side step, with the camera still safe in her hands. Her heart pounded rapidly against her chest and her breaths grew hollow.
She couldn't die, not when home was inches away.

With the sudden darkness.
The witch looked up to see a night sky littered with stars and dotted with clouds while snow fell upon her.

In a panic, she climbed from the cave for her hand to come into contact with untouched snow. It was cool and crisp against her palm. However, all she could focus on was the hope that slowly died as she struggled further.

Once Bonnie had successfully climbed into the open air, she walked further out of the forest to be embraced by a green and blue light. Above a white house, was an array of colours dancing through the air, twisting and turning in a wondrous formation. It was magical... Yet, she couldn't just stand and stare, she needed to get back.

When she reached her current, desired destination. She opened the front door with a loud creek. It was shrouded in darkness until she cast a spell to light a fire place nearby.
She cautiously walked through her dated surroundings with a haste that was somehow filled caution. She needed to know where she was to return back to Mystic Falls.

It was all so strange until she picked up an oil lamp and read the script scrawled across some parchment.

Aurora Borealis.
Northern Lights.
Celestial event.

November 1st, 1903

While she filmed, she searched the whole house. Before picking up a photo revealing two familiar faces.
Damon Salvatore and his younger brother Stefan.

"Oh, my God" she mumbled as she looked on in confusion.
She didn't know where she was. But, it was definitely a prison world. However, she couldn't exactly pinpoint why their pictures were out on display.

Bonnie couldn't question for long though. Again the shaking returned. And she knew she had to get back to the cave. This was her last shot. She couldn't waste it. Therefore, she grabbed the pictures and bolted toward the entrance before opening the door.
To her surprise, it was day again.

With no idea as to what was going on, she turned and whipped around. Right up until she saw the eclipse coming to pass above her.
As she ran, she switched between 1994 and 1903. However, she ignored it all as she cut the ascendant into her palm and said the incantation.

"Who are you?" A voice interrupted.
A woman, looking around middle aged faced Bonnie. Her eyes a familiar green as curls of brown hair shaped her diamond face. And right beside her, was Isabelle.

"Isabelle?" Bonnie gasped.

But then... She was gone.

__________
Comment and vote
xxx
__________