40 { I S A B E L L E } •

<><><>

<><><>

Now

"Who was that?" Lily questioned me as we walked back to the Salvatore house.
And while she waited for an answer, I was digging through my mind for one as well. I didn't understand how the girl knew me. But, the one thing I did notice about her was that her clothing was modern. Especially, with the cam-corder hanging from her neck.

With that, I stopped in my tracks.
The girl we had seen was from my prison world, she was from 1994. She had met Malachai and he might've quite possibly gotten out.
While the snow fluttered through the air, a joyous cry forced itself from my lips.
Lily looked on at me as if I was crazy, but I knew I wasn't. Soon enough, we were to escape this stupid place. No longer would we have to play November the first, 1903 again and again.

That's when I told Lily. We were actually going to get out.

"But, we don't have Bennet blood" Lily spoke up as we shook off the snow that was resting on our clothes. We were now inside the warmth of four walls and a roof. We were back to our family.

"That's who she was. She must've been a Bennet witch. Her hand was bleeding plus, she had the ascendant. She could get us out" I continued to convince her.

"I do not see how this will help us. What makes you think she will come back?",

"She knew them-" I announced,
(referring to her sons).
"- somehow she recognised them. Therefore, with her recording and capturing us on the tape, she'll come back with your sons and maybe with my boyfriend".

"My sons were human, they can't be alive" Lily counteracted in disbelief, her expression matching the tone of her voice significantly.

"They were human. You've been in here for who knows how long, they could be vampires, like you, Mary Louis, Beau, Oscar and everyone else".

At my words, Lily sighed before gesturing for me to role up my dress sleeve.
As I casually spoke, she received her fill of blood, more than what the heretics downstairs thought she was receiving.
She believed it wasn't safe, that her children were rash and would kill their only blood supply, meaning me.

"So, if this is a possibility. I have no doubt they will question me for being in here",

"Lily, if your sons see you, they won't care. And Malachai, he was in a prison world not too long ago. You're gonna get out Lily.
Trust me, like you have before".

There was silence, too much for me to be comfortable until she spoke.
"I will trust you my daughter".

__________
Comment and vote
xxx
__________