53 { I S A B E L L E } •

<><><>

<><><>

Now

The feel of his lips against mine remained while Malcolm fed on my neck.
My head was rolled back while he caressed my scalp through my curls of brown, and weirdly enough it comforted me. However, all I needed right now was some girl on girl talk.
But, with none of them knowing any contemporary customs I would find myself lost in explaining what I meant.

In moments such as these I desired to see that Elena girl who took Lily from here, along with the infamous Damon Salvatore.
Yet, there was a lingering hope that I could go back home, be in 1994 and stop myself from committing the crime.

Kai had dragged me down, but I wasn't fighting nor was I screaming for him to let go. I willingly followed him into the pits of hell and remained there until we were broken and battered.
As a pair, we truly believed our forever would be enough.

Then, the future we would never have crept into my mind.
Marriage, children, growing old in the peace of silence and familiar company.
It wasn't something I could imagine Malachai Parker agreeing to. Nevertheless, there was this hope he would let it all go.

Once I am released from Malcolm's hard yet comforting grip, he bites into his own wrist and presses his cold skin to my lips.
With every gulp, the peculiar feeling of something crawling over my wounds began. Weirdly enough, vampire blood makes you feel somewhat whole.
It's like you're being given a power that shouldn't be trusted in the hands of man.

While being trapped in thought, Malcolm washes away the blood staining my mouth with the sleeve of his suit before speeding away.
Never has he not spoken to me, and it seemed weird until Valerie entered my vision, out of the darkness.

"I see you're finding yourself comfortable here" she announced with a light and meaningless curl of her lips.

"Do you mean here or actually with Malcolm?",

"Well, I just wanted to warn you of my adoptive brother. He can be quite rash with his decisions-",

"And what is that supposed to mean?" I interrupted with a snap of my jaw.
I never saw her jump but a surprise glazed over her eyes for milliseconds.

"I am just trying to warn you. You may be a powerful witch and mature with your abilities. However, you still appear to be a young, ignorant girl in my eyes",

"Same with you" I smile darkly before excusing myself and turning my back on someone I thought to admire.

___________
Comment and vote
xxx
___________