12 { B O N N I E } •

<><><>

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

<><><>

Now

While she watched on further. A worry began to curdle in her stomach. Like Kai, she was forced to observe a bubbly girl like Isabelle gradually waste away.

Bonnie felt like her in that instant, for once, she related to the young girl. As Bonnie continued to play the next video, she didn't see Isabelle, they would normally rotate. However, this wasn't the case.
Kai once again appeared on the television. His expression was far away. However, his blue eyes held a horror that shook her to the core. Unlike normal, Bonnie couldn't hear Isabelle in the background, it was eerily quiet.

The witch sat in anxious anticipation. For once, she was feeling something other than loneliness... Fear.

Something about silence, not just around her but from the video. Scared the witch. 

"She's gone..." He suddenly announced. Bonnie felt like her heart stopped. Her posture was frozen in place and her lungs no longer desired air.

"Fucking took a rope and... How stupid, right? Like, it would've been faster if she just shot herself, probably didn't want to get blood on the floor. I always said she wasn't that smart" Kai continued to babble, running his mouth while Bonnie held a hand to her own in shock.

"I don't know why she even did this stupid thing. No one's gonna hear, no one's left. And what's worse... I can't see her, she won't let me. The coward locked herself away in our bedroom. Her body's gonna rot, stink out the house. I just... I don't know what went wrong....
You know what, she was just weak, could barely take five years, I'm surprised she made it to eight. Now, I've got no one to siphon from! I can practically feel the magic oozing out from our room, yet I just can't have it. It's like she's taunting me"  like nothing, Kai then approaches the door Bonnie had avoided, to see a note plastered beside it, one that wasn't there now.

Through the camera, she could only see his hand pointing toward it, as if he's accusing Isabelle of a disastrous crime.

"Look at what that says, Mal, I'm so sorry. I just don't want to be here anymore. Please understand. I didn't do this to hurt you. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you. I'm so sorry. If you get out, tell my mom and dad that I love them too and I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Ha, how could I do that, forgive her." As he walked closer, he began to kick at the door.

"I'm gonna kill her, I'm gonna bring her back and kill her... I promise... I-",

Then black.

Bonnie was in awe. She wasn't alone, not entirely.
That was the last entry. But, as they say. Someone's end is another's beginning.

__________
Comment and vote
xxx
__________