Final

Yn Pov
When we got to the hotel in Cali  Lourdes was  knocked out..as always. I put her on her pjs and laid her in my bed. Bout time I was getting in bed I heard a knock. When I answered it was none other than Drew..

Yn- What?

Drew- We really need to talk.

Yn- Drew I don't have nothing to say to you because you hurt me over *crying* and ov-GCO

Drew-*Kisses you* I've been wanting to do that for the longest..

Yn- *Crying* Drew I can't.

Drew- You can Yn! *Gets teary eyed* You don't know how much I care about you and Lo. You don't know how much I actually wanna be there but you aren't letting me. I know when I was younger I made mistakes and I regretted them. I regretted losing you. It took me forever to find you and I'm not losing you again. *crying* Let me be there.

Yn-...I understand where you are coming from put I can't. I need time to be single and actually be there for Lo. We should just co-parent and nothing more. Goodnight Drew and thank you for everything.*Closes door*

****Mouths later*****

Yn Pov
Every since me and Drew just finally called it quicks I've been single and much healthier. Drew divorced Mia because she was sneaking around with Princeton and he got with Leah the beach girl. We don't really talk or see eachother. I found my own home now and everything. I started my music career and owning my own brand  and it's great. Me and my mom recently started talking but I just hate my father but she's living with me now and she helps around with Lourdes. She drops Lo off at drew's and Leah drops her back off at my house. So me and Drew don't see eachother at all! He doesn't contact me either! Leah always calls me and my mom always calls Drew. So basically we skating on thin ice.

Yn- *Hears knock at the door* Mom I got it! *yells upstairs*

Monica- Ok baby.

When I opened the door there stood Drew.

Drew- *Looks up*

The End!!!!!!
Season 2 will start pretty soon but I'm taking time out to work on my new book. I want it to be a hit just like this one. It's called " My Fake Marriage To Michael Jackson" so if you haven't read it you need to because if it doesn't like pop off like this one it's gonna take me awhile to update Season 2, and I know you guys wanna know what goes down in season 2! ;) So read my MJ book.

But I do wanna thank you guys because this was my first actual book and it blew up! So thank y'all so much. You don't know how much it means to me. I love reading y'all comments telling me that I'm so good and to update. And to be honest with y'all I was  gonna delete this book but y'all being the nicest people you are I left it up here because I knew you guys liked it and wanted more. But thank you without y'all I wouldn't have over 22k reads so thank y'all so much. And don't worry I'm gonna give y'all a Season 2 so stay tune for it and Please read my Michael Jackson book. Thank y'all so much and peace 😘✌️- Destiny