14 & Pregnant

(Yn Pov)

Yn-*Walking in the park with your boyfriend Andrew* Lol Andrew your such a cornball!

Andrew-I'm loving it :)

Yn-Hush! I'm dying of laughter. *Laughing*

Andrew- Hey.. *Pushes you in the woods*

Yn-*Fall* Ok weirdo. You're freaking me out.

Andrew-*Kisses you*

Yn-I don't know what you've had to drink but we are way too young, and this is not happening.

Andrew-Do you love me?

Yn- Yea, but-GCO.

Andrew cut me off.

Andrew-Your lieing....your not acting like you do....if you did u would show me affection..*about to leave*

Yn-*Pulls him back* Wait, I love you...I swear.

Andrew- Prove it.

                *******And you know what went down********

Hey I'm Yn (Your Name) and I'm 14 & pregnant by my ex boyfriend Andrew. He started talking about me not loving him and I freaked because I did love him.Obvisually enough to give up my virginity. When I told Andrew I was about 1 month. I walked to Andrew house and knocked on his door....a girl answered....I ask where Andrew was and she said "Who my boyfriend?" By that time I was half way up the stairs. I told him I was knocked up and he said that he was too young for a kid.... I'm so dumb....Now your wondering how a 14 year old pulls a 17 year old. Maybe because he was hot and I was a hot butt and we clicked..Now I'm 5 months  pregnant.And I'm poor...i don't have a home.My family believed I should be married then have a baby. They wanted me to kill it but I didn't wanna so I got kicked out and I don't go to school because all they do is call me a whore so why bother showing up.Now I'm sitting on a corner in West California with baggy clothes.I've lost so much weight that I do not even look the same.. This is just the beginning of my story.