14 & Pregnant part 49

Yn Pov

**Middle Of The Night**

I heard little feet hitting the floor and I felt a little hand patting me.

Lo- Mommy *Wide Awake*

Yn- *Opens 1 eye* Lo? What are you doing up?

Lo- I'm hungry.

Yn- Oh yea I forgot you didn't eat *yawns* dinner. *Gets up and picks her up* ok pookie come on.

When we made it to the kitchen I sat Lo on the counter.

Yn- *looks in refrigerator* Omg! I forgot to go to the market! Lourdes sweetie we only have peanut butter, bread, milk, and grapes honey. I'll just make you a peanut butter sandwich with a glass of milk ok?

Lo-*Nodes and cuddle with her bear*

Yn-Ok. *starts making you and Lourdes midnight meal*

Me and Lo were just seating on the sofa watching a tv show about bears when Drew came down stairs. And laid in my lap.

Drew-*yawns* Y are you two *pokes lo's tummy* up this late?

Lo-*giggles*

Yn- Lo was hungry and I was too alil. Want a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of milk?

Drew-*Sits up* Sure * Pops a grape in his mouth*

Yn- K

So I made Drew his stuff and I sat back down with Lo.

Yn- Come her lil momma

Lo-*smiles*

Yn-*sits her in your lap so she's facing you* Are you ready to go to the Bahamas *rubs your nose against hers*

Lo-*laughs* Yeaa

Yn- You are? Me too.

Drew- And me

After awhile of watching about animals and stuff Lo was sleep and I was dozing off too.

Drew- Yn come on.

Yn- Ok I'll get Lo.

Drew- No I got her. *Picks up lo*

Lo-*Rapes her arms around his neck*

Drew grabbed my hand and we were off to bed.